CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

"Danger"

"Yah! I thought we're having a party in Jara's place? Why where here at the club?" Chae Yoon said. No one speak up. "Eonnie.." She said to Yura. "Yah! I'm not, Ji Hyun wants to go club hopping." She said. "What? But I told Tae Gu that I was going to Jara's place." She said. "C'mon, Chae Yoon... You still have your life even your married now. Just this one please... It's been a year that we didn't do this." She said. "Arasso... I will give him a call for this sudden change of venue." She said.

Just like her promise, Chae Yoon didn't drink alcohol, she only drink vanille smoothie for the whole time. Meanwhile, Jara, Ji Hyun are both drunk and wild. Yura sit next to her and slightly get drunk. "Are you having fun?" She asked. Chae Yoon nodded. "Yes, but I'm tired of dancing so I'll rest here." She said. "I'm happy for you, Chae Yoon... You found your the one... And your become a mother, I envy you."Yura said. "Did try to hit some random guys out here?" She said jokely. Chae Yoon laugh and Yura too. Jara and Ji Hyun back to their table and order another bucket of beer and vodka. "Yah! Stop now... Both of you look total mess... We couldn't carry you all the way to your place Jara." Chae Yoon said. "Don't worry... We're not yet drunk..." Ji hyun said. "C'mon Chae Yoon let's dance." She added. "Yah!Yah! If you want to dance just go, but don't force her, she's pregnant.." Yura said. "I'm sorry I almost forgot that your bearing Chairman Min's child... Are you okay here?" Jara said. Chae Yoon nodded. "Go ahead... I can handle myself here... Just enjoy.." she said. The two girls left abd they return to the dance floor. "Chae Yoon, would you okay here? I'll go outside and try to call a cab so we can go home." Yura said. "How about Jara and Ji Hyun?" She asked. "Let them be, they both adults now, Chairman Min request me to make sure your safe. How sweet of him." She said. Chae Yoon chukled. "Arasso Eonnie..." She said. " Stay here okay? Wiat me here.. " Yura said. "Yes, Ms. Min... Eonnie... Thank you" Chae Yoon said. Yura look at her and she slightly feel odd. "Okay.." She said and walk outside the club.

Chae Yoon seated and sip her vanilla smoothie when her phone beep. Her eyes got widen when she saw Tae Gu's messages.

Wifey... Where the heck are you? I'm here at Jara's place... You told me that you'll be here with them...

No one's here... Mrs. Min Chae Yoon... Are you lying to me?

Pick up your phone, Chae Yoon... I'm started to get annoy...

Sender: Hubby

"Oh my!" She said. She thought that her last message was sent to him. In the middle of reading his text someone accidentally bump her and her phone slip off on the floor. "God!" She said and she immediately pick it. "I'm sorry... I was searching for my boyfriend and I didn't notice you." The girl said. "It's okay..." She said. "Is your phone okay?" She asked. Chae Yoon nodded. "Okay... I have to go.." She said and left her. She back her focus to text Tae Gu.

Tae Gu shhi... I'm sorry, I'll explain the details later but I'm here in Mizho Night club... I'll wait you here... Again, I'm sorry...

Then she send it. She smile and text him again to ease his anger.

I want you to know that I love you Tae Gu shhi... And I always will... I miss you badly and get me out of here... I want to stay in your arms... Saranghaeyo, Min Tae Gu shhi...

She sip her vanilla smoothie with a smile on her face while browsing their last conversation. It was a naughty one but she likes it. She suddenly feel unease and her head like spinning. She look at the surrounding and it's become blurry. She manage to stand up to walk towards the washroom to wash her face. "What's this? I didn't drink anything with alcohol but why I feel like I am dizzy.." she said. She struggles to walk and bumped to the people who's on her way. Her sweats is on her face. When she reached the washroom she immediately wash her face but it's no effect. She try to call Tae Gu but her phone is drained. When she open the door, she startled when she saw a familiar face that she didn't expect there, "You?" She said before she passed out.