CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

"The Wedding"

Side story

Five days before the wedding

Yura observed her while she's on the office. Chae Yoon vomits often mostly in the morning. "Here..." She said and gave something to Chae Yoon. Chae yoon at her with puzzlement. "What's this?" She said and open it. "Yah! Pregnancy test kit?" She got suprised. "Why? Don't tell me you're still a virgin knowing that Chairman Min always sleep on your place."Yura said as she chuckled. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh but her smile faded. It's impossible for her to be pregnant because Tae Gu couldn't have a child, Chae Yoon's thought. "What? You're not going to use it?" Yura said. "Eonnie... I'm not pregnant, it's impossible.." She said. Yura seated next to her. "Waeyo? Have you already your menstruations?" Yura asked. Chae Yoon shake her head. "So you're pregnant. Vomiting every morning, dizziness, missed periods... That could be a sign." She said. Chae Yoon laugh. "Yes I missed my period today but that's normal for me. My menstruations is irregular..." She said. Yura let out a deep sigh. "How about the two sign I said? C'mon, let's check..." She said and pull her towards the bathroom. "Yah!" Chae Yoon said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Present day

Chae Yoon is looking at herself on the mirror with a smile on her face. "This is Chae Yoon... From this day onwards, you will be his wife..." She said. There's a soft knock on the door and she smile when she saw Tae Gu. "Yah! The groom is not allowed here... You need to stay in your suite until the ceremony start, Chairman Min. " Ji Hyun said. Tae Gu walks towards her and look at her. "Can you leave us for a while? I'll like to talk to my wife." He said. "Arasso Chairman Min.." Jara and Ji Hyun said and they went outside the room. "Tae Gu... Our wedding is about to start... What are you doing here?" She said. Tae gu smile and pull her to stand up. "I'm excited to see my bride... You look so beautiful..." He said. Chae Yoon blushed and she tiptoeing to reach his ears and whispered, "I can be more beautiful after the wedding..." She said. Tae Gu let out a small laugh and kiss her. "Yah! Stop... You will ruin my lipstick." She said as she chuckled. Tae gu hug her and close his eyes. 'I don't know if this is right.... But I choose to marry you despite my trust for you was shaken....' In his mind.

On the other hand, Sook hwi was frustrated because it seems that the couple are happy on this day. "Jin Hye... What's this? You told me that you're plan is got Tae Gu mad and jealous. Why are they're still together ?" She said out of frustration. "I saw it with my own eyes how devastated is Chairman Min. I don't know why they still want to get married. " She said. "I need to think another plan." She said. 'you can't be happy Tae Gu... Mark my word...' In her mind.

"Yah! Min Tae Gu! What are you doing at her suite? I've been looking for you for the whole time... We need to go at the garden. Your wedding will start in fifteen minutes." He said.

The wedding held in one of the famous hotel in Asia. It is a garden wedding that surrounds of peach roses, Chae Yoon's favorite flowers. Tae Gu is standing at the arch with Ha Neul while waiting for the bride to show up. "Are you nervous?" Ha Neul asked. Tae Gu let out a small smile. "Yes I Am..." He said. "Me too... I'm nervous.." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him with puzzlement. "Yah! I thought both of you will back out on your wedding day. You're Always argued." He said. Tae Gu didn't speak. "Tae Gu shhi... Don't stress her too much... Jara told me she cried every night when she stay on her place." He said. "Did I?" He said. 'Whats wrong with me? Why everything she said and act is hard to me to believe?... That's why we end up arguing.' In his mind.