CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"Agressive"

The night went well. All the guests we're mesmerized by her beauty. Even Tae Gu couldn't take off his eyes from Chae Yoon. She look so seductive yet elegant on her gown and it's perfectly for her. "Auntie!" She called and approach Soo Ah. She hug her warmly. "Aigoo... My pretty Chae Yoon... You're so beautiful just like your mom.." She said while caressing her face. Chae Yoon smile and Tae Gu smile standing behind her. Soo Ah look at them together. "Tae Gu... You'll be her protector now... I hope you will love her and protect her forever..." She said. Tae Gu nodded. "I will Auntie... I'll promise you that..." He said. Chae Yoon smile when Tae Gu hold her hand. "Excuse me, I will leave you here with auntie Soo Ah. I will entertain Mr. Choo and his wife." Tae Gu said. "Auntie..." She said. "You cried?" Soo Ah asked. Chae Yoon look down to hide her eyes. "Yah! Waeyo?" She asked. "Nothing... I just couldn't believe that I'm getting married..." She said. "Chae Yoon... Don't worry about the future, arasso? As long as you're happy with him and you're both fighting for your relationship to work... It will be all worth it." She said. Chae Yoon smile and hug her. "I miss you, Auntie..." She said. "Woo Jin told me that Don't worry about him... He's fine and he's happy for you and Tae Gu..." She whispered. Chae Yoon tears escaped from her eyes. "Thank you, Auntie... Send my regards to Woo Jin oppa..." She said. Soo Ah smile as she tap her gently on her back to comfort her.

Chae yoon went to the balcony. She's not used to be in that kind of party. Her feet is also hurting because of her heels. She seated on the chair and massage her legs when Tae Gu approach her. Tae Gu seat opposite to her and reach her leg and put it on his lap. "Are you tired?" He said. Chae Yoon smile, "Honestly, Yes...." She said as she chuckled. Tae gu let out a small laugh. "Chae Yoon thank you for staying beside me even you already know the truth." He said while he massage her legs. Chae Yoon smile. "That's my duty as your girlfriend. And I will stick to you no matter what not unless you told me that we're over." Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu look at her eyes, "You really mean it?" He said. Chae Yoon happily nodded. "Tae Gu shhi... Listen... Your my first love and also will be my last. No one can replace you, god knows how much I love you so please trust my love, I won't leave you." She said. Tae Gu smile and look at her legs for her to hide his tears that started to filled his eyes. Chae Yoon is looking at him while Tae Gu massaging her legs. "Don't do this to other woman, Tae Gu.." She said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "You look so hot while doing it...I can't control my jealousy if you you do so." She said and let out her sweet smile. Tae Gu chuckled. "I can be hotter than this, If you want..." Tae Gu said. They laughters filled the entire balcony. "Yah! Don't be silly, Chairman Min... What if someone can see us.." Chae Yoon said when Tae Gu slow reach her thigh. Tae gu let out a mischievous smile.

Without them knowing, Jin Ho is watching them from a far. He got so envy amd jealous to Tae Gu. He clench his fist and tighten his teeth.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Week after

Sook hwi is on her car waiting for Doctor Moon to show up. Thirty minutes had been passed when Doctor Moon appear and immediately went inside to her car. "How was it?" She said. "Are you not afraid for your nephew's sake? He already had a symptoms of the side effect of that drugs." Doctor Moon said. "He deserves it... He really think that he's life is perfect. So I'm here as her aunt to correct it." She said. "I'm just concerned to his girlfriend... He can hur her when he having delusion." Doctor Moon said. Sook hwi smirked. "She want to stay with him so let her be. That girl really annoyed me. Especially now, she break my son's heart." She said. But.. Sook hwi.. isn't too much?" He said. Sook hwi gave him a death glared. "Are you siding at them now? Oppa... You told me that you love me right?" She said. Doctor Moon didn't speak. Sook hwi kiss him on his lips and he kiss him back. "Oppa... Don't be shaken and focus on your goal. Your goal is to make me happy, right? So please... Don't worry about them..." She said. "They will not have a child, so if one day, Tae Gu wants to kill her because of he couldn't control his emotions... It's okay no child will going to be abandon. Just give him a double dosage of that drugs and I'll do the rest after their wedding." She said.