CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Possessive Boss"

The party went well. All the employees are happily dancing, drinking and having fun in the sea. Chae Yoon avoiding Tae Gu's eyes because she knows that he didn't want to see her wearing a too revealing swimsuit just like she's wearing tonight. Ji Hyun and Jara pull her on the sea and splash some water to her. "Yah! It's cold..." She said. The two girls are already drunk and  she was also a little bit tipsy. They're laughing and giggles while Jara dancing. Jara suddenly take off her scarf on her hips and Chae Yoon startled. "Yah! Hyun Jara! Give me back to me." She said as she chasing her. Jara laughing while teasing her. "C'mon... Chae Yoon don't hide your beautiful body..." Jara said. Jara was so drunk so she didn't know what she's doing. Ji Hyun laughing because of them while Chae Yoon felt anxious because she felt Min Tae Gu's eyes looking at her intently. "Aishh... Jara I will kill you..." She said.

Tae Gu clench his fist when he saw what Jara did. His anger aroused when some men are looking at his woman. "Game over!" He said. "What? " Ha Neul said. Tae Gu drink straight his whiskey and stood up. "Hey! Where are you going?" Ha Neul said. "My Cinderella needs to return in her suite... Before I'll kill those guys who keeps looking at her body." Tae Gu said in his serious bariton voice. "Yah! She's having fun with her friends. Let her be..." Ha Neul said. "We'll I'm not having fun this time..." Tae Gu said as he walk fast towards where Chae Yoon is.

Chae Yoon stop when it seems Jara didn't want to gave back her scarf. She was startled when someone behind her put a thick coat on her. "It seems you're avoiding me, Ms. Ha?" Tae Gu  whispered. Chae Yoon turn around to face him. "I didn't... I didn't notice you.." She said. "Is that so?" He said. Chae Yoon awkwardly nodded. "Yah! Tae Gu... It's embarrassing that I'm wearing this coat on this place like this." She said. Tae Gu look at her. "So, let's get out of here... And take your punishment.." He said. "What? A punishment?Waeyo? What did I do?" She said. Her eyes widen when Tae Gu carry her. "Yah! Min Tae Gu shhi... Put me down!" She said. Tae Gu ignored her and continue to walk way back at the hotel. He's looking at the guys who's trying to hit on her earlier and he smirked. This is the way of telling them that Chae Yoon is his woman.

Tae Gu put het down on the sofa when they went inside to his suite. "Yah Tae Gu... The party is not yet over. Can I stay there for a while?" Chae Yoon said. "Okay but wear that coat if tou want." He said while pouring a glass of wine on the glass. "Yah! Are serious?" She said. Tae Gu nodded as she look at her. Chae Yoon feel his serious glared. "Arasso... I will go back to my suite.." Chae Yoon said and walk pass through him. "Stop! Where do you think you're going?" He said. Chae Yoon stop as she remain her back to him. Tae Gu approach her and  he turn her around to face him. "Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Tae Gu slowly unzipped the coat that cover body. Chae Yoon trying to hold her breath. Tae Gu take off the coat and throw it on the floor and Chae Yoon cover her breast with her two arms. "What are you doing?" She said. Tae Gu smiled mischievously while his fingers touching her soft skin. "Yah! Min Tae Gu.." She said. "It's time for you to take your punishment, Ms. Ha for not listening my rules.." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with curiosity. "What rules?" Chae Yoon said. "I told you that don't wear anything that's too revealing, right? You know how I hard to try not to kill a man that looking at you the whole time." He said. Chae yoon bite her lips. "that thing is.. it's not my intention to wear this but-" She said but Tae Gu suddenly own her lips. He kiss her possessively and wildly. Chae Yoon let herself to be drawn by his kiss. Tae Gu carry her on his bed without breaking their kiss. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth when Chae Yoon moaned soflty. "Chae Yoon shhi... You driving me crazy everyday..." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile and cup his face with her two hands. "Is this my punishment?" She said teasingly. Tae Gu smirked while traveling his fingers on her breast upto her tummy. "Yes, it is... Are you ready? Im can't promise you that I'll be gentle with you tonight... You make me so furious earlier..." He said. He gave her small little kisses on her neck. Chae Yoon close her eyes to feel the rhythm. Tae Gu look at her one last time before he removed her red bra. "You made me fall inlove again, Chae Yoon shhi... When I saw you wearing this swimsuit. This body is mine so I couldn't stand to share this to any other guy... Understand?" He said soflty. Chae Yoon smile and she admits that she really love the way of being possessive on her. "Noted, Chairman Min..." She said and let out a small laugh. Tae Gu slowly untie her bra and take it off from her body. She's half naked and Tae gu is enjoying the view of her flawless and perfectly curve shape body. His small touch can drive her crazy. Tae Gu smile when he see her pinkish nipple and her breast that fits perfectly in his large hand. Tae Gu move on top of her and he started to suck her one breast while his hand play and press the other one. Chae Yoon release a soft moaned and Tae Gu smile because of her reaction. Chae Yoon put her hand on his soft and silky hair while he continue playing her breasts. Chae Yoon slowly unbutton his polo and that makes Tae Gu moaned. Her hands travel to his chest upto his six packs abs. "god, Chae Yoon... Your touch makes me crazy..." He said. He slowly pull out her red panty and throw it on the floor. She felt his hardness rub on her core  when Tae Gu position himself to her top. "Chae Yoon shhi... You're so beautiful... " He whispered and he slightly spread her legs and position himself to fill her in. Chae yoon moaned when Tae Gu push his hardness half on it and he groaned when he felt her tightness that rub on his. "I will not have mercy on you this time, My Chae Yoon..." He whispered. Chae Yoon put her arms around his neck as her signal for her permission to own her tonight. Tae Gu look at her eyes and he started to rock her hard  and wildly. "god... Tae Gu..." She said when she couldn't control the pleasure his given to her. Tae Gu groaned as he felt his hardness filled full inside her.  He put her two hands upto her heads and he rock her faster, harder and wilder. Chae Yoon let out a loud moaned because of the sensation she felt. Tae Gu enjoying how her breast bounce while he hitted her hard. "Chae Yoon shhi... You want more?" He said. Chae Yoon nodded as he look at him through his eyes. Tae Gu gently carry her as he position her to his top. "You're turn...." He said. Chae Yoon didn't know how but Tae Gu lead her and she follow the rhythm. Chae Yoon started move her hips slowly as she observing him if she do it right. "Oh god... Chae Yoon.." He said and he place his hands on her hips to guide her. He felt his hardness rub on her core. When Chae Yoon use to it, she moves faster and wilder and that's what make Tae Gu feel more unbearable pleasure. Chae Yoon close her eyes as she feel the rhythm of their making love. Tae Gu gently lay her back again to the bed without pulling his hardness to her core. He rock her faster and harder. Both of them are sweating because of unbearable pleasure they gave to each other. His speed is up when he seems that he's near on his climax. Chae Yoon reach her climax followed by Tae Gu. They both breathless when their juices mix inside of her.

Tae Gu kiss her on her forehead before he lay down beside her. Chae Yoon smile when Tae Gu pull her close to him and wrapped her a comforter and cover their naked body. "I love you..." He said softly. Chae Yoon smile and kiss him, "I love you more, Tae Gu shhi.." She said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu went down to the lobby and look for Yura. He saw him near the bus. It seems that they're ready to head back to Gyeongju. He walks towards to where she's standing. Some of the employees are already inside the bus while Ji Hyun and Jara is with Yura waiting for Chae Yoon. They saw Tae Gu walking towards them. "Good morning Chairman Min." The two girls said. Tae Gu smile at them and greeted them. "Good morning..." He said. "Good morning Chairman Min..." Yura said. "Good morning, Ms. Kim... Ms. Kim can I ask you a favor?" He said. Ji Hyun and Jara are silently listening to them when Ms. Kim look at them. "Arasso... We're going inside, we'll wait to Chae Yoon inside the bus. Annyeong Chairman Min. Thank you for this wonderful team building." Ji Hyun said. Tae Gu smile at them. "What is it, Chairman Min?" Yura said when the two girls left. "Chae Yoon will take her leave for five days." He said. Yura got surprised, knowing Chae Yoon she didn't want to be absent. "Waeyo? Is there something wrong to her?" She said worrying. "Nothing, I just want  her to be  with  me on my business trip that's all." He said. Yura seem so surprised. "Chairman Min if you don't mind... As her older friend can I know what's going on between the two of you?" Yura said. Tae Gu smile and he answered her. "She's my girlfriend. Yes, I'm the man who hurt her three years ago. That's why Ill make it up to her this time." He said. He saw how much she care for Chae Yoon and a worry in her eyes. "I know you've care for her so much. But I'm serious about her. " He said with a smile on his face. Yura nodded as she's smiling. "Thank you for an honest answer, Chairman Min. I hope I didn't offend you." She said. "No, I'm the one who should apologize for keeping her beside me the whole weekend." Tae Gu said. Yura let out a small laugh. "Anyway, don't wait for her... She's riding with me today and I'll send her home." Tae Gu said. "Arasso, Chairman Min.... Take care of her." She said. Tae Gu smile as he had her blessings.

Chae Yoon woke up and got surprised when she didn't saw Tae Gu beside her. She immediately seated on the bed but she felt pain all over her body. They made love that night not just once but thrice. She smile when she recalled what Tae Gu told her and this punishment was the best punishment ever, Chae Yoon thought. She stood up but her knees is still weak. "Yah! Tae Gu..." She said and she lay back again to the bed. Her thigh feels swollen but she's smiling when she recalled what happened between them last night. After minutes of reminiscing, she decided to stood up and take a warm bath. She's struggling for walk when Tae Gu saw her. He smile mischievously while watching her. Chae Yoon notice him and she's frowning while pouting her lips. "Yah, Min Tae Gu... You need to cook for me for making my body aches." She said. Tae Gu smile and walk towards her, he hug her from her behind. "Good morning beautiful..." He said. Chae Yoon smile because of his sweet words." Shall we?" He added. Chae Yoon turn around to face him. "Let's take a bath together..." He said teasingly. Chae Yoon take one step away from him. "Yah! Tae Gu... Stop what you're thinking..." She said. Tae Gu smile mischievously and carry her. "Yah! Tae Gu..." She said. He carry her towards the bathroom. Chae Yoon laughter and giggles are filled the room.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

In Seoul

Woo jin is on his place eating his breakfast when his phone beep. He open it and he clench his fist when he saw the picture of Tae Gu carrying Chae Yoon at the hotel lobby. He punch the table out of his anger and jealousy. "No... She's mine... I will do anything just to get rid of you, Min Tae Gu..." He said. "Maybe your her first love but I will definitely be her last." Woo Jin said and he throw his cellphone.

Jin Hye smirked when she send the photo of Tae Gu and Chae Yoon to Woo Jin. "I won't let you happy with Chairman Min, Ha Chae Yoon..." She said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Author's note

Yehey!!! Thank you guys for putting Love Obsession in #1 spot at Sonyejin Category 😊😁❤️ thank u guys... Oops I also want to promote Son Yejin's first appearance after giving birth on Lim Ji Han golf class on YouTube on September 20, 2023. Let's make it 5k views... 😊😊😊