CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"Anniversary"

SIDE STORY

Sook hwi is humming while playing her piano when Jin Ho approach her. "You seem so happy, Eomma.." He said and gave her a cup of tea. "Oh, my handsome son, you're here...." She said happily. "C'mon join me here..." She added. Jin ho seat next to her and he play piano for her. Sook hwi smiling while listening to him. "You know what, every girl will fall in love to you when they heard you playing. Jin Ho smile. "Really?" He said while playing. Sook hwi look at him. "Oh yes, Waeyo? Is there someone you already like? Tell me who is it?" She asked. Jin Ho stop and stary blanky ahead. He smile when he recalled a pair of eye smile and her pretty smile when he first saw her. "I guess there's already someone you like. It seen all over your face." She said. Jin ho ears are now turning red. "See? I knew it... Your ears are now all red." Sook hwi said and she chuckled. Jin ho let out a small laugh. "You're right,Eomma... But she already have someone in her life. And that someone is very close to me." He said. Sook Hwi smirked and it seems that her instinct was right. "Waeyo? Is she married already? If not... You still have a chance..." She said. Jin Ho looked at her and he let out a small smile. "Eomma... I don't have a plan to steal her but... I want to stay close to her and that's enough for me." He said. Sook Hwi tap his shoulder. 'Thats right, Jin ho... Stay close to her until your cousin will get jealous... Especially now, it seems he started to be different... I guess he's hard for him to control his emotions now... ' In her mind. 'Well... It seems that Doctor Moon was successfully accomplished what he needs to do... Good job Doctor Moon...' In her mind.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

PRESENT

Chae Yoon is so excited for today's event. Why? Because this day is their anniversary and Tae Gu ask him to go on a date with him. Tae Gu told her that they will go mountain climbing and they will went to some historical places. She agreed to that because like him, she also adventurous and love to go different places. Tae Gu told her that he will pick her up by six in the morning so she woke up early to prepare her things to pack it up. She also make somes side dishes and snacks last night for them. Her phone beep and she check it immediately.

'Im on my way... Don't wait me outside it's cold. I love you.

Sender: My Man😚

She smile when she read the last word. She went to her mirror to check herself and do some retouch on her make up. She spray her favorite perfume Chloé. And pick her bag and went outside towards her living room.
She immediately went towards to the door when her doorbell rings. Her eyes got widen when she saw Tae Gu standing infront of her door with a huge bouquet of peach roses in his hand. "Happy anniversary, My Chae Yoon." He said soflty. Chae Yoon smile widely and took the bouquet from him and she smell it. "Wow... It's pretty... Thank you Chairman Min... And Happy anniversary.."She said and hug him. "Let's go.... Before we caught on traffic." He said.

Tae Gu is driving while Chae yoon is on the passenger seat as she listening to the music and sing it. The laughters and giggles filled the car. Tae Gu stop by at the gasoline station to use bathroom while Chae Yoon stay inside the car. She was looking for a ballpen when she saw a bottle of medicine. "What's this?" She said. As Tae Gu went inside he saw Chae Yoon holding it. "Tae Gu shhi... Are you in pain? Are you okay?" She said. Tae Gu smile and took it from her hand. "Yes I am... It's for my headache." He said. "Doctor Moon told me that it's because of stress and lack of sleep that's why my headache is continuously aching and here it is... He prescribed me this medicine." He said. Chae Yoon nodded.