CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

"Between Love and Lies"

Side story

"It's been a month she's still unconscious...Appa I'm worried that she didn't wake up." Jin Ho said. Chae Yoon is lying on the bed. She's in Jin Ho's place somewhere in Busan. Jin Ho hired a private nurse to assist his father to monito Chae yoon and her baby. "Jin Ho... I know you really love her but I don't think this is right. She belong to someone else and you should let go of her." Doctor Moon said. "No! She's mine... Tae Gu's wife is already dead. This girl infront of me is now mine... Appa... I couldn't stand to see her with him again." He said. "But, Jin Ho... She doesn't love you... Your mother is right, what if she gain her conciousness and look for her husband.... How will you handle it?" Doctor Moon said. "Before that happen, We will leave this place... We will live happily to Barcelona. And I swear she couldn't go back to her life. I would do everything for her stay with me." He said.

"Doctor Moon.... She's awake!" The nurse said from the door. Jin Ho anxiously walk towards to her room.

Chae Yoon felt her body is weak and she manage to blink her eyes and look around to her surroundings. "How are you feeling?" Doctor Moon said. Chae Yoon look at him and trying to guess who is he. "Who are you? What happened to me?" She asked. Doctor Moon got shocked and he look at to jin ho. Chae yoon look at him, "Chae-" Doctor Moon said but Jin Ho stop him. Jin Ho hold her hand and caress her face. "I'm glad your awake, Hye Won..." He said. "Hye won?" She said. Jin Ho smile. "That's your name, Babe..." He said. "Hye won..." She said trying to recall that name. "You must be Jin Ho..." She said. Jin ho got surprised. "You remember me?" He said and he look so pale. "I do heard your name but I don't remember you... Who are you?" She asked. Jin Ho look at his father. "I'm your husband babe... And your pregnant with our child." Jin ho said and kiss her on her cheek. Chae yoon couldn't remember anything as she look at him. Doctor Moon went outside because he couldn't stand what's happening and lies that Jin Ho created. He feel guilty towards to Chae Yoon. Honestly he didn't expect this, that Chae Yoon will lost her memory. Maybe because she's with Jin Ho before he got to accident, that's why she remember his name but all of her memories are lost, Doctor Moon's thought.

Jin Ho hold her hands while looking at her while Chae Yoon is sleeping. 'Tae Gu.... It's look like fate is on my side now... You heard me... I'm her husband now and I'm the father of your child... Don't worry I'll make sure to make her happy without you on her life...' In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Present day

"Hye won... What you're talking about? Let's go home and talk about it " Jin Ho said. "I'm confused... why all of them called me Chae Yoon... do you know her too?" She said. Jin ho get anxious and avoid her eyes. "I don't know her... Hye won please I'm in the middle of driving, let's talk when we get home." Jin ho said. Hye won keep her silence until they went home. "Jin Ho why we're here in your place? I thought you headed me back to my apartment?" she said. "Jin Ho? You always call me Babe..." He said. Hye won got surprised when she call him Jin ho instead of Babe just like she used to call him. "Let's go... It's cold here outside..." He said and hold her hand as they walk inside the house. When Jin Ho went to the kitchen, Hye won secretly text Dal hee.

'Dal hee... Make sure you and Chae rim are both safe... I know Tae gu is a stranger for both of us but... Trust him regarding to Chae rim... I trust him... Just stay where you are right now... Just in case, I'm here at Jin Ho's place... Please take good care of Chae rim...'