CHAPTER FORTY

"HICCUPS"

In Chae Memoir Hotel, Barcelona

Yura and the whole staff are busy on preparing for the inauguration that will held this afternoon. Some of them are relax but the others especially all the interns are panicking because of the presence of Chairman Min. "Ms. Kim..." Min Ho said. "Waeyo?" Yura said. "The florist, I just met yesterday... God she's so damn Goddess..." He said. Yura frowned and pinch his nose. "You want to be fired? Just do our job for today, Chairman is behind you." Yura Whispered. "I was telling what I saw, Ms. Kim. She's totally a goddess, an innocent beauty. You will saw it later what I'm telling you." He said. "Haist! Shut up..." Yura said.

Tae Gu is listening to their conversation. 'That beauty is only belong to my wife...' In his mind. The inauguration will start in just thirty minutes. Belinda and Joe, Hye won assistant are all done in their job when Hye won arrived. "I'm sorry I'm late... The rain won't stop and there's a lot of clients in the shop today. How was it?" Hye won said. "Well, we're almost done. We just bought coffee and then we headed back. I already bought you your favorite here." Belinda said. "Thank you, Belinda..." She said. "Where's Joe?" She said. Belinda rolled her eyes. "He's smoking outside. We just have a fight, oh god... "She said. Belinda and Joe are her assistant in her flower shop since day one. Their love bloom while working on her flower shop. "What happened?"She said. "He's went home late last night. To think that we had this important event today and he's drunk when he went home." Belinda explained. "That's given... But can you forgive him today and slide this one... Like just what you said, this is important to us... So please no arguments for today, you can guys after this event." She said. "You have a point, I'm sorry I'm just argh.." Belinda said.

The three headed back to the hotel. They having chitchat when someone rush towards to them. "Hi gorgeous, I mean.... Ms. Shim..." Min Ho said. "Annyeong... Waeyo?" She said. "I'm sorry but your staff forgot to put at the center the large bouquet of peach roses. Our Chairman is looking for it and the inauguration will start in just thirty minutes." Min Ho said. "Okay.. calm down... It's inside the van we'll go and get it." She said. She look at to Joe, "Where's the bouquet of peach roses? " She said calmly. Joe went to their van and minutes later, Joe come rush inside. "Hye won, I'm sorry but I think we left it on the shop." He said. "What?" She said. "Oh god what do we do?" Belinda said. Hye won slightly to get worry but she needs to think a way for this. "Joe, gave me some extra of peach roses go and get it on the van."she said. "Can you take me to your head supervisor, I would like to talk to her." She said to Min Ho. "Okay... Let's go.." He said. "Belinda just wait Joe here and please follow me at the event hall and bring my things together with the roses." She said. "Copy, Hye won!" Belinda said.

Hye Won and Min Ho are walking towards the event hall. Her hands are both cold as ice because she didn't want to put in vail all the effort that she made for this event.

Yura still busy on guiding the staff where to put the things in their places when Min Ho approach her. "Ms. Kim, Ms. Shim wants to talk to you. There's a little problem regarding the large bouquet of peach roses that Chairman Min requested." Min Ho said. Yura's eyes got widen. "What???" She said. "Annyeong Haseyo..." A familiar voice came from her behind. Yura look and she accidentally slip the glass on her hand and fall it to the ground and it gain the attention from all the staffs inside the event hall. "Oh god..."Yura said. Hye won look at her with puzzlement. "Chae Yoon shhi..." Yura said. Hye won got confused, this is the second time who heard that name. "Ms. Kim what happened?" A man's voice speak from Hye won behind. Yura look at to Tae Gu and return her gazed to Hye won. "Chairman Min..." She said. Hye won startled, 'He must be their Chairman... God what will I do?' In her mind.