THIRTY TWO

"Sook Hwi's evil Strategy"

Side Story

Jin Hye is the person behind the stolen shot of Chae Yoon that was Tae Gu constantly received it. She manage to watch every move of Chae Yoon on the hotel. Sook hwi hired her to watch closely to Chae Yoon and Tae Gu.

"Ms. Min, Chairman Min is smart... He will know if the photo is being edit or not. I know it I've been working for him for ten years." She said. They're inside of Sook hwi's car. "But this time he's not.." Sook hwi said. Jin Hye look at her. "What do you mean?" She said. Sook hwi smirked. "That's a secret, Jin Hye... So don't ask just do what I told you to do." She said. Jin Hye gulped and trying to guess what is it. "I can't use Chae Yoon but I'll use Tae Gu's feeling toward her. Why don't we make Chae Yoon a bad girlfriend in Tae Gu's eyes? You can use two options to sway Tae Gu. To make him jealous more and hate his fiancée. It's either make a trap for her to be alone with Jin Ho or make some photo that convincing that Jin Ho and Chae Yoon having an affair." She said. "But, Ms. Min... Director Jeon is your son why you need to involve him on this." She asked. "That's what Im trying to do as her mother. Jin Ho wants Chae Yoon and I'll do my way to to make that girl be with him and I want to take Min's Corporation from Tae Gu so I can use them both to get rid of Tae Gu. Two birds in one stone, Jin Hye..." She said. 'So Director Jeon is really into her.. I thought I was just overthinking..' In her mind. "Chairman Min, is asking who am I? I'm afraid that myself will reveal soon..." She said. "Jin Hye, its not my problem... But I'll give you some tip... You can also use it to wins Tae gu's back. Chae Yoon's love for him is  so strong and firm... However she's still a lady, how about give her some hints how jealousy is." Sook hwi said. "If we succeed to break them apart. It's easily for us to take what we wanted. I can take Min's Corporation, my son can take Chae Yoon and you... Can take him. What do you think?" She said. Jin Hye didn't speak but she smirked. "I get you're point Ms. Min... Thank you for your advice... I'll keep that in my mind." She said as she smirked.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present day
(Weeks before the wedding)

"Jin Hye out for a second... We need some talk so please leave your post for a while." Tae Gu said before entering his office while holding Chae Yoon in her wrist. And he shut the door. Jin Hye smirked and happy because the couple is continuously arguing day by day.

"Tae Gu.. let go... You're hurting me." She said when they inside the office. Tae Gu try to control his jealousy and release his grip from her. "What is it, Chae Yoon? I told you not to come to that meeting." He said. Chae Yoon is started to get annoyed but she try to understand him and to calm herself. "Tae Gu you're being unreasonable these days..." She said. "What's happening to you? You're changing day by day... Sometimes I couldn't understand you.." She said. "I'm not... You are... You're being stubborn and not listening to me." He said. Chae Yoon let out a deep breath. "Tae Gu... I told you the reason. Yura Eonnie is always helping me at work so I must return her good deeds by being there at the meeting, is it hard to understand?" She said. Tae gu wants to believe her but the photos of Chae Yoon and Jin ho keep running on his mind. "Can you please tell me, what's bothering you? We always have fight... Can you see?" She said soflty. "To stop our fight... You will pass your resignation today." He said. Chae Yoon got shocked. "What? You want me to resign? Yah! Tae gu... That's unfair! I didn't do anything wrong... Why would I-" She said but she stop when she's about to vomit. She cover her mouth and run towards the bathroom. Tae gu walks towards to where she is and he knock on the door.  "Are you okay?" He said from the outside. Chae Yoon still vomiting and her energy drained because of that. She wash her mouth and hands while thinking what she ate earlier and why her stomach is upset. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He called soflty. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh before she open the door. "I am..." She said. "You look so pale? Are you really okay?" Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon nodded. "Tae Gu shhi... Can we stop out fight even for today? Honestly I'm not feeling well since in the morning so can I go back to the office now?" She said. "I'm sorry..." He said and reach her hand. "Arasso.." She said coldly and pull her hands from him. She left him alone as he remained standing and looking at the door. He let out a deep sigh.