FORTY EIGHT

"Home sweet Home"

Barcelona is now her second home. Belinda will manage her flower shop while she's on Korea. The Chae Memoir Hotel will manage by Yura because both Ha neul and Tae Gu going back to Korea.

They're on the airplane back to her hometown, South korea. Chae Yoon a little bit nervous yet excited to be back home. "Are you okay?" Tae gu said. "Yes... I'm just a little get worried. What if I couldn't remember them." She said. Tae Gu smile and hold her hands. "That's okay... Surely you will remember everything but for now let's enjoy each moment together." He said. Chae Yoon smile and kiss her daughter who is silently watching her favorite show.

They went straight to their house after they're long flight. Mrs. Jang got surprised when she see Chae yoon and she cried while cupping her face with her hands. "Are you really alive?" She said while looking at her. Chae Yoon didn't speak. "Yes, she is..." He said. "Chae yoon shhi...." She said and hug her. Chae yoon stood still let out a small smile. Mr. Nam also couldn't believe that Chae yoon is alive. Mrs. Jang saw Chae rim, Is he your daughter?" She asked to Tae Gu. "Yes, Ahjumma... Min Chae rim... That's her name." He said. "What a beautiful name...Chae Yoon shhi, Did you choose her name?" Mrs. Jang said. "Honestly, I Just had a dream while she's still on my tummy. In my dream, there's a little girl who learn to walk towards me and a guy beside me called her name, Chae rim..." She said. Tae Gu was amazed on what he learned. Chae Yoon look at him. "Maybe his face is blurry that time, but his voice I do remember.... And that's her father.. Tae Gu is the one who gave that name." She said. Tae Gu smile widely and his eyes are now filled with tears. "Agree... She had argued with Jin ho oppa because of that. He wanted to change her name but Eonnie didn't want to. And Jin ho got mad and he locked her-" Dal hee said. "Stop! Dal hee.." She interrupt her. Dal hee cover her mouth, "I'm sorry, eonnie..." She said. Tae Gu look at her trying to guess what is it. "You must be tired... I'll assist you to your room." Mrs. Jang said to change the topic. Chae Yoon avoid Tae Gu's eyes as she follow Mrs. Jang.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Sook hwi is on her car waiting for Doctor Moon. She felt anxious when she learn that Jin ho got arrested in Barcelona and he is now in custody of south korean police. Doctor Moon went inside the car. "Did you heard the news? She said. "Oppa my son got arrested because of that girl." She said. "I told you this not good if we continue to hide her. If I'll knew that this will happen I'll kill her that day." She said. "Sook hwi... Have you heard yourself? You're turning into monster now? And now my son... He's been like you.." He said. "Oppa! Don't put the blame on me instead blame that bitch who seduce our son..." She said. "What will we do? Tae Gu didn't forgive us now that he found out that Chae Yoon is alive and Jin ho abducted her." She said. "Let's get away, Sook hwi..." Doctor Moon said. "Aniyo! I need to take my revenge to Chae yoon for ruining my plan and my son's life. I won't let her happy and  have a peaceful life with her so called family." She said. "Sook hwi... Did you see it, Jin ho suffered because of you  being obsessed to your brother's wealth and to ruin Tae Gu's life." He said. Sook hwi gave him a death glared. "So, are you siding on them now?" She said. "Aniyo... I just want to have a peaceful life with you and want to start a new life..." He said. Sook hwi got frustrated. "Fine if you didn't help me... I'll get my revenge alone..." She said. "Sook hwi... Let's stop now..." Doctor moon said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Chae yoon pull Dal hee to one corner of the house. "Dal hee... You promise me that you will sealed our secrets, right?" She said. "I'm sorry if I slipped it out." Dal hee said. "Eonnie, but i think he has a right to know what happened to you. How Jin ho oppa treated you when you didn't follow his rules." She said. "Dal hee... I don't want to talk about it, and I want to forget it so please don't tell him and I don't want to add a burden to him." She said. Dal hee didn't speak. "Please.." she said. Dal Hee nodded, "Arasso..." Dal hee replied.

Tae Gu is overheard their conversation without them knowing. He needs to know what is it. Knowing Chae Yoon she will hide her pain instead of telling it because she didn't want to be a burden.

Chae Yoon look at their wedding photo at the living room. She try to remember it but she failed. She let out a deep sigh and Mrs. Jang saw her. "Don't push yourself, Chae Yoon.. soon you will remember everything." She said. Chae Yoon smile at look at her. "I'm sorry I couldn't remember you..." She said. Mrs. Jang smile and tap her shoulder. "It's okay. I'm just here beside you when you regain your memory." She said.

Tae Gu fell asleep on her daughter's room. Chae Yoon didn't disturbed him from sleep. She pick up the toys and bring back to the toy box. She look at them before she went outside the door. She return to their room and look around. She smile when she saw her clothes are still on the closets. She remember the first day she went to this house, and she smile. While looking around she accidentally bumped the cabinet and a medium box on top of it fell on the floor. She immediately pick it up and saw a phone. "What's this?" She said and she sit on the side of the bed. The phone open in her first try. She remember that it was Tae Gu's phone when she saw the wallpaper (her picture a stolen shot when she wear a red bikini on team building).

She browse it and smile as she saw the photos. Some of her memory slowly getting back. She went to the messages and started to read their old conversation. "How sweet is my husband.." she said. Her smile faded when she read messages from unknown number.

I told you she's been cheated on you..

Jin Ho and your girlfriend is having their lunch date today...

Here's my proof.

Chae Yoon's heart keep pounding when she read some of the messages. "I cheated on him?" She said and cover her mouth to stop herself to cry. She continue browsing the phone when she see one video. She open it and her eyes got widen. Jin Ho kissing a girl that he called her chae yoon. She couldn't remember it but the coat and the hairstyle is her. "Oh god.... So Jin ho is telling the truth... I cheated on him eversince... But I couldn't remember it...." She said and she immediately put down the phone with her trembling hands. ' you cheated on him... Chae yoon shhi...  You need to remember everything..' In her mind. She needs to breath and she wants to remember everything. She got furious on herself when she saw the video.

Tae Gu woke up and smile when he saw her daughter in his arms sleeping soundly. He kiss her on her forehead and he put her on her crib. He returned to their bedroom and to his surprised he didn't see  Chae Yoon on their bed. He look for her on the bathroom but she's not there. He accidentally hit the box on the floor and he saw his old phone. He pick it and saw the video. "No! Chae Yoon..." He said when he guess that Chae yoon seen it and thought she's having an affair with Jin Ho. He immediately dash off outside and drive his car.

On the other hand, every step she take her memory to that place is slowly returning to her mind. She stop and she found herself infront of Byeol's diner. She look up and her tears started to fall from her eyes. "Auntie Soo ah... Uncle Byeol..." She said. "Oppa... Woo Jin oppa..." She said and she cry out loud. "Eottoke.... Why I forget you all... Auntie... I'm here now..." She  knock the door but it's lock.

The rain began to fall as she running towards to her Auntie's house. She smile when she saw it. It's look like the same as before. She press the password and it open. She slowly walk inside and her memory slowly  getting on her mind. Her tears continue to fall as she walks. She got surprised when no one inside. "Auntie!!!" She said as she cry like a child looking for her mom. She look around and found no one. Her knees weak and she fall on the floor. "Where are you? Auntie I'm sorry I forget you... I'm here now... I miss you... Auntie!!!" She said as she hug her knees.

Tae Gu look in every corner of the streets. And he got so worried because the rain become heavy. He remember  one place, the place that wants to be there whenever she's in pain and sad.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Goodnight guys i feel so sleepy and yawning the whole day... It's odd.. maybe it's because of the whether ☺️❤️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12