CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Trust our Love"

Chae Yoon and Tae Gu are both silent while eating their lunch in one of the famous restaurant in the island. They both overwhelmed what happened to the bridge. Tae Gu became more anxious because of that while Chae Yoon started to feel worried. Tae Gu observed her silence. "Chae Yoon shhi... You seem so quiet... You said it was fun to try it but why you're seems so shocked." Tae Gu said as he was trying to hide his true emotions. Chae Yoon let out a small smile. "Ah...nothing, I'm just... Tae Gu shhi... why I feel so bothered to that incident? I know it's only a myth but I suddenly felt anxious about it." She said. Tae Gu put down his fork and look at her. "Yah! Stop thinking about it... It's not true... " He said but deep inside he also feel scared on how the fate will test their love. "You're right... We broke up before and see, here we are... We're together again and this is our fate, we're meant to be no what ifs." She said and let out a sincere smile. Tae Gu let out a sigh of relief. Because of her words, his anxiousness subside.

They bought some food, drinks and even board game before the went straight on granny's house. "Halmeoni... We're here.. we bought some fruits for you." Chae Yoon said. She's look around to search for the old  lady. "I'm here..." The old lady said. Chae yoon smile widely. "I'll put a new curtain on your room." She said. "Kamsahamnida Halmeoni.." They said. "Tae Gu can I take a nap for a while?" She said. "Are you okay?" He said. "Yes I am, I feel exhausted." She said.

Tae Gu stay on the yard while trying to call Ha Neul but there's no signal there. "We don't have a signal here... " The old lady said while watering the plants. Tae Gu smile and put his phone back to his pocket. "Halmeoni..." He said. The old lady stop and look at him. "You wanna ask something?" She said. "Have a seat" the old lady said. "Have you seen a vision again?" He said. The old lady look at him. "Why you wanna know? Are felt worried that might really happen?" She asked. Tae Gu didn't speak for a minute. "What if  I tell you that I'm scared of losing her... Halmeoni... You're first vision still haunting me..." He said. The old lady smile and tap his shoulder. "You don't need to be anxious... If you're love is so strong, no one can separate you from each other. However, your relationship will face some trials but when you surpass it, it will all worth it." She said. "But Tae Gu, I was worried about Chae yoon..." She said. "What about her, Halmeoni?" He asked. "Her pretty eye smile will be fade in the future. When that day come, a new life will come but... There's a great sadness will cover her heart. And... If you let it... You will lose her and that new life." She said. Tae Gu felt more anxious. "Tae gu... I hope when that day come... You will remember her love for you and what she is to you since the day she came to your life." Granny said. "Anyway, my house always open for the both of you..." She said as she tap him on his shoulder.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Yah... I really miss Chae Yoon shhi..." Ji hyun said. They're drinking on a bar somewhere near the hotel. "Me too, Eonnie... I hope she's doing fine." Jara  said. Ji Hyun pour another shot of soju on their glass. "She's totally fine, she's with Chairman Min remember? Tsk..tsk... Chairman Min is really into her." She said. "How do you know?" Jara asked. "Yah! I saw it everyday in the hotel and my conclusions is right in our team building." She said. Jara bite a small amount of chicken before she speak. "I envy her... But I'm so happy that both of them love each other." Jara said. "That's why we're drinking today to celebrate it. Sadly she's not here." Ji hyun said. "Hey girls..." Ha Neul said when he saw them. "President Jang... What are you doing here?" Ji Hyun said. Jara rolled her eyes when Ha Neul seated next to her. "I saw Ms. Hyun here and my feet automatically went here beside her." Ha Neul said while looking to Jara. Ji Hyun let out a small laugh. "Yah! It seems that there's another lovebirds in MinBaek Hotel." Ji Hyun said and drink straight her soju.