CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Bridge of Love"

The last day of their trip, Tae Gu plan to go back to the island where their first intimate scene happened. He put a cover on her eyes before they went down from the car. They walk slowly while he's accompany her. "Tae Gu... Are we there yet?" She said. "Nope... Don't be too excited... Well get there don't worry." He said and let out a small laugh. Chae Yoon let out a peel of Laughter. "Hold on... I will guide you." He said when they reach the boat. "Woah... What's this... We're riding on a boat?" She said. Tae Gu smile. "Yah! Tae Gu... Last time we did island hopping, we got stranded..." She said. Tae Gu laugh and at the same time he felt happy because she still remember that day. "Can I open my eyes?" She said. "Not yet..." He replied. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh, she wanted to see the view, the sea and the sky while they're riding on the boat but she can't because her eyes close and it has cover on it. Tae Gu let out a small laugh. After forty five minutes of riding the boat, they reach the island. Tae Gu is so amazed because it's still look the same. He carry Chae Yoon when they went down to the boat. "Are you ready?" He said. Chae Yoon is so excited as she nodded. Tae Gu take off the cover from her eyes and Chae Yoon immediately open her eyes. Her eye smile automatically appeared when she saw the place. She look around and amazed because it's still look the same. "Tae Gu shhi... Look! The tree is still standing there." She said and she run excitedly towards to where the tree is. "Be careful, Chae Yoon.." He said while following her. Chae Yoon smile when she saw their initial inside the heart. She engraved it before they left the island three years ago. "What's that?" He said. Chae Yoon smile and put her one arm to his arms and she show it to him. "I'm so madly inlove with you when I engraved our initial on this tree." She said. Tae Gu look at her and he couldn't believe that she will love him behind his past. "You know what... While engraving this, I wish that someday when I return to this island... I hope you still with me and love me back the way I love you." She said while looking at his eyes. Chae yoon let out a bright smile. "And I think heaven spoiled me so much... My wish granted today..." She added. Tae Gu smile and hug her. "Chae Yoon shhi... Your wish granted already that day... Because since then, I already loving you as much as I love myself." He said. He turn her around to face him. "I'm sorry if I realized it late. Because, I really don't know what love is. My mother died when I was born so I couldn't get a chance to see how my father expressed his love to my mother. My father had many girls passed in his life when my mother passed away but he never had plan to replace my mom in our life and in his heart." He said. He caress her face while Chae Yoon silently listen to him. "So I guess, that's why It's hard for me to distinguish the difference between love and desire." He said. Chae Yoon hug him and tap gently his back. Tae Gu close his eyes as he feel her warm hug.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Ha Neul walks fast towards to Mr. Nam office. Mr. Nam got surprised when he saw Ha Neul is on his office. "President Jang what can I do for You? Mr. Nam said. "Mr. Nam... There's something you need to know. I called Tae Gu but he didn't answer my call." He said. Mr. Nam look at him with puzzlement. "What is it?" He said. "I heard that Ms. Kim invited some of the share holders for a feast in her house. My guts telling me that she's plotting something behind Tae Gu's back." He said. "What do you think?" He added. Mr. Nam frowned while thinking what Ha Neul's said. "I think so too... It's been two since she stop trying to get rid of Tae Gu. What she's up this time?" Mr. Nam said. He got worried that the two couple will be used again to Sook hwi's scheme. It's been three years that Tae Gu endured it and he didn't want for Tae Gu to feel again that kind of pain and sadness. He deserved to be happy with the woman he really love. "Can you help me, Ha Neul... To protect him again this time?" Mr. Nam said. Without hesitation, Ha Neul nodded. "I will, Mr. Nam... Don't worry. " He said.