CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Hear me out"

Chae Yoon is struggling for her walk towards the elevator because of the alcohol she take. She stop because of dizziness she felt. "Yah! Chae Yoon shhi... get a hold on yourself!" She said. A guy approach him, "Are you okay Miss?" He said. Chae Yoon nodded. "I am.." She said while waiting the elevator to open. She immediately went inside and push her floor button and the guy  followed. She was startled when the guy suddenly grab her on her waist, "you seems so drunk... Let me guide you on your suite." He said but his hand travel on her back. "Aniyo... I'm fine..." She said,  Chae Yoon push him a bit but the guy insist. "Yah... You better take off your hand on my waist... I already said that I'm okay.." She said fiercely. The man smirked. "You're feisty... I like that." He said.  "You better let go of her..." Tae Gu said while looking at the guy intently. Chae Yoon surprised when she saw him.  "Yah! This is my girlfriend so stay away from us.." The man said. Tae Gu smirked and went inside in the elevator. "Tae Gu... He only help me... That's all." Chae Yoon said. She knew him very well. Last time that a guy try to take advantage on her, this guy has been hospitalized for three months. Tae Gu clench his fist when the guy didn't take off his hand to Chae Yoon. "Yah! You better take off your hand, please and run as fast as you can." She said. The guy look at her with confusion. "Who are you?" The guy said to Tae Gu. Tae Gu grab his one arms and put it on his back. Because of the pain he release Chae Yoon from his hold. "My arms... Who the hell are you!?" The guy shouted. Tae Gu smirked. "I told you to take off your hand to my woman... You wanna die tonight?" Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon stop him and hold his hand. "Yah! Min Tae Gu shhi... Calm down... Let him go... I'm fine.." She said. Tae Gu look at her as he's trying to control his anger. "Just be thankful that she's here.... If not, you're dead..." He said and he released his hold to him. The guy look at them before he immediately run outside the elevator. Chae Yoon release a sigh of relief while Tae Gu trying to control his anger. "Are you okay?" He said. Chae Yoon look at him  and she let out a small smile. "Let me carry you." He said. He carry Chae Yoon all the way to the hallway while Chae Yoon rest her head on his chest.

Tae Gu put her in his bed when they went inside his suite and he sit at the side of the bed. Chae Yoon close her eyes because of dizziness. "You're a light drinker... Why you drink more than you can?" He said soflty. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh and she open her eyes to look at him. "Because of you, Min Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Tae Gu look at her and caress her face.   Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh and her eyes was filled with tears. "Because of you... I am happy yet I'm  so anxious and scared... And it's killing me..." She said as she was sobbing. Tae Gu frowned because he didn't know her reason why she's hurting because of him. "Chae Yoon shhi... Is it because of Woo Jin and me?" He said. Chae Yoon seated up. "Ani... I told you it's all about you..." She said. "Yah! Why I couldn't forget you? Why... Why still you.. who can make my heart fluttered?" She said as she was crying. Tae Gu hug her tightly try to comfort her. "You make me happy yet you made me sad... I gave you everything but yet... I'm still nothing to you?" She said. Tae Gu got confused why she's telling that she's nothing to him, but for him she's  his everything. "It's not true, Chae Yoon..."   He said. Chae Yoon push him and look at his eyes. "Liar!" She said and her tears escaped from her eyes. Tae Gu felt her pain and he wipes her tears. "Chae Yoon shhi... Please tell me  everything and why you vanished three years ago... I need to know so we can ease the pain that still linger us... Trust me, It's not true... You mean everything to me, and this is the true." He said. Chae Yoon recalled the day that her heart broke for the first.

Flashback
Three years ago

Months have been passed, when Tae Gu move in to Seoul. They still continue to communicate with each other but suddenly she received a text from Tae Gu. 'Chae Yoon shhi.. Wait for me a little bit more, Can you? I will send someone to discuss and explain you the details... Please take care of yourself...' After that message, Tae Gu suddenly  stop calling her and he rejected her calls whenever she's calling him. "Yah Tae Gu... What happen to you? Are you okay? Is there something happened?" She send it as voice message.  Weeks later, she's on her part time job that day. An hour has been passed when she received a text from unknown number. 'Meet me at the coffee shop near our hide out. - Min Tae Gu.' She smile widely when she read his text. She immediately ask her boss permission so she can leave to meet him.