CHAPTER TWENTY

"when Trust is tested"

Side Story

Weeks before the MinBaek hotel Team Building

Tae Gu saw Chae Yoon and Woo Jin outside the hotel. It seems that they're arguing something when he saw Chae Yoon's face keep frowning. He's about to walk towards to them when Ha Neul call him. "Chairman Min... We need you in suite 407." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him with puzzlement. "Why? What happened?" He said. "Our regular tenant, Mr. Chiu want to talk to you regarding of one of our employees. I talked to him already but he insisted that he wants to talk to the CEO. He's hysterical because he has bad tempered." Ha Neul explain. "Okay... I will go there, I will check something first." He said. "Arasso... I'll go back to check the situation." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu back his eyes again outside but Woo Jin and Chae Yoon was already gone. He walk fast to went outside but he didn't saw them.

Chae Yoon and Woo Jin are walking to the neighborhood silently. Woo jin got mad when Chae Yoon ask him to stop pursuing her and to stop pick her up at the hotel. Chae Yoon slowly get worry because of Woo jin attitude towards her. He's being so possessive and he didn't listen to her request or pleaded. Woo jin is started to far different unlike before he confessed his love to her and that's make her more anxious whenever she's with him.

Chae Yoon stop from her walk and Woo Jin look at her. "Oppa you go ahead first... I just want to have a walk and breath some fresh air." She said. She turn back at him and she's about to walk when Woo Jin grab her on her arms and Chae Yoon startled. "Where are you going? Let's go home.." He said. Chae Yoon try to pull her arms but Woo Jin tighten his grip. "Oppa.. I'm hurting... Can you please let go of me.." She said. "Then what? You will go to that guy... Aniyo! I won't let it happen." He said. "Oppa... I said it's hurt... I want to be alone even for one second... Can you please let go of me?" She said and trying to release her arms from his. Woo jin suddenly cup her face with one hand and pull her closer to him. In a flash, Woo jin kiss her but Chae Yoon try to push him but Woo jin is stronger than her. Chae Yoon keep struggling while Woo jin continue to kiss her in a very demanding way. Chae Yoon felt scared while continuing pushed him away and this time she win. Chae Yoon brush her lips with her hands and Woo jin look at her, "Im sorry... I.." He said while trying to hold her but Chae Yoon move one step backward. Chae Yoon look at him with her eyes filled with tears, "please stay away from me..." She said and walk as fast as she could away from Woo Jin. Woo jin look at her from a far. "Fuck!" He said. He got so frustrated to himself for letting his jealousy and desire control him.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present

Weeks after...

Tae Gu is busy on some matters regarding to MinBaek hotel and their orher businesses. It's hard to find time for them to spend quality time with each other. Chae Yoon is also busy on taking care of the restaurant after her work because uncle Byeol's condition seems got worsen so her Auntie Soo Ah needs to stay in the hospital. Woo jin is still in Seoul, he couldn't face Chae Yoon because of his wrong doings towards her.

Chae Yoon is having her break when she noticed that some employees are looking at her and whispering. She let out a deep sigh while ignoring them. While walking at the hallway she saw Min ho and Haera, they secretly dating. "Annyeong... Love birds.." She greeted them with a smile. Min ho smile back at her but Haera pull Min ho to stay away from Chae Yoon. Chae Yoon got startled on Haera. They're close but why she felt she's avoiding her. When the couple walk pass through her she heard Haera telling his boyfriend, "stay away from... She has a talent to flirt any guys out there." Chae Yoon felt hurt on that false accusations but she chose to remain calm. She also decided to avoid Tae Gu while she's working inside the hotel to avoid some more gossips. Everytime Tae Gu requested her to went to his office she declined it.