CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

"False Accusations"

Tae Gu try to contact Chae Yoon but her phone has been turned off. He immediately went to her place because Ha Neul told him that she left early because she was sick. When she didn't open the door, Tae Gu press her door password to check her inside but to his surprised Chae Yoon is not there. 'Where are you?..' In his mind. He decided to stay there and wait for Chae Yoon. He fell asleep to her bed because of tiredness he felt since morning.

On the other hand, Chae Yoon head hit on the wall when she unknowingly fall asleep on the chair. "Ah!" She said. "Go home now, I know you're tired too." Soo Ah said. "No it's okay, Auntie... I'm okay don't mind me..." She said. She search for her phone inside her bag but she didn't find it. "Waeyo?" Soo Ah said. "Auntie, I think I lost my phone... i can't find it.." She said. "Can I use your phone?" She said. "Oh, I'm sorry but Sook Jae went here a While ago to pick up my bag of laundry and my phone was there." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon let out a small smile. "Arasso.. Oh, You want something to eat Auntie? I will buy and also I will buy some medicine for my stomach." She said. "Why? Are you sick?" Soo Ah asked. "Ani..." She said. "Go some rest Auntie... I'll be back quickly and I'll take care of Uncle don't worry." She said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu wake up with the sun light that hits on his face. He immediately turn around to look at to the other side of the bed but he didn't saw Chae Yoon's beside him. He immediately went outside to check if she's on the kitchen and living room but he didn't find her. The door suddenly open and he saw Chae Yoon went inside. "Oh, Tae Gu... You sleep here?" She said. "Where have you been?" He said. Chae Yoon go straight to the ref to drink some water. "I'm with Auntie Soo Ah the whole night." She said. "I went there but nobody there." He said. Chae Yoon seated at the sofa and relax her head. She felt dizzy while she's on taxi. "We're on the hospital... I need to stay there because Uncle Byeol is on bad condition." She replied. Tae Gu seated next to her. "Is Auntie Soo Ah is okay?" He said soflty. Chae Yoon look at him and she smile. She miss this side of him, being gentle and sweet to her. "Yes, she's okay..." She said. "Why you didn't call me?" He said. "I'm sorry... I lost my phone yesterday. " She said. "Have you eaten? I'll cook some food for us. I didn't eat breakfast yet." She said and went to the kitchen. Tae Gu smile and release a breath of relief. "Let's eat together.." He said and hug her from her behind. Chae Yoon smile when she felt small little kisses on her neck. "Did you miss me?" She said as she chuckled. "Yes... I'm sorry about yesterday..." He whispered. Chae Yoon smile. "Thank you for the flowers and chocolates... I like it." She said. Tae Gu turn her around to face him. He kiss her in his most passionate way. Chae Yoon miss his gentle kiss on her as she kiss him back. Tae Gu carry her and sit her at the counter table without breaking their kiss. When they lips part ways they both breathless. "I miss this side of you, Tae Gu shhi..."She whispered. Tae Gu smile and hug her. "I love you..." He whispered.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Sook hwi is on the the café waiting for his private investigator. She stay here at Gyeongju and book a suite at the other hotel. "Madame..." He said and sit opposite to him. "What is it?" She said. This is also the man that she hired to follow Chae Yoon. "You need to see this." He said and gave it to her a phone. "What's this?" She said. "That's Chae Yoon's phone. She accidentally fall it on the ground when she ride a taxi." He said. "Oh really?" She said. She smile evily while looking at the phone. "Go to the Minbaek hotel now and gave it to park Jin Hye." She said. "Make sure that no one can see you holding this phone, Arasso?" She said. "Yes, Madame.." He said. "Aigoo... Fate is upon me today... What a beautiful morning I have..." She said.