CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

"Jin Ho's Lies"

The police officers went to Chae Memoir Hotel to tell them that Jeon Jin ho has been turned over to the south korean police and they had the custody to him.

"Ms. Shim..." The police officer called. "Mrs. Min, Sir... She got an amnesia and Jin ho create a lies to hide her identity." Tae gu said. Chae yoon smile at him. "Arasso... We're here to ask some questions to you." The South korean officer said. "Yes... What is it?" She said. "Mr. Jeon told us that you having an affair to him before you got an accident. Can you recall why you got an accident two years ago?" He asked. Chae yoon didn't speak as she was trying to recall her past. 'Did I had an affair with him?' In her mind. Ha neul, Yura and Tae Gu look at her. "Honestly I really don't know... I couldn't remember why I'm with him that night. But.... I do remember some scene that night." She said. "What is it?" The police officer asked. "We had an argument, I don't know what is it.. He accidentally hit a pregnant woman and.... What I remember we help her and... I... I try to escape but... He grab me on my waist." She said. "What happened after that?" He asked. "I cover my coat to the lady and he was trying to take off my wedding ring and we crash and it all went black." She said with her trembling voice. "And I asked you again, did you have an affair with him?" He asked. She look at to Tae Gu. "No? I don't know... I really don't remember what's the reason why I'm with him. I really don't remember who is he in my life..." She said and her emotions burst out. "Sir, I'm with her that day before she got vanished. She's with us but we didn't know that Director Jeon is also there that night." Yura said. Chae yoon look at her trying to remember her. "Mr. Min, Mr. Jeong Claimed that your daughter is her daughter. And your wife is having an affair with him and she got pregnant by him that's why they here in Barcelona. That she loves him." The officer said. 'Did I?' In her mind. Tae Gu notice that she's getting confused. "It's not true, Sir. I have a DNA test result of my daughter and Chae Yoon. This is the evidence that Chae rim is my own daughter and Shim hye won is really my wife, Min Chae yoon." He said and gave it to them the envelope. He hold her hand tightly. "Don't sway by his lies... I know you... You never cheated on me.." He said. Chae yoon let out a small smile.

When the officers left Chae Yoon remain silent as she went to the balcony.

"Chairman Min this is hard for her... She couldn't remember anything and Director Jeon trying to drag her in this situation." Yura said. "Yura is right, Tae Gu... She will Always think that she's been unfaithful to you while she couldn't remember anything." Ha neul said. "Much better if you return to Korea with them." He added. Tae Gu look at her from a far. They both right, Jin ho planned to lure her.

Chae yoon look at her daughter sleeping. "Eonnie, what's wrong?" Dal hee said. Chae yoon look at her. "Dal hee, I was just thinking that... Is it because of me?why my life is at mess right now? Woo Jin? Jin ho? Who are they in my life?." She said. "Did I cheated on him behind his back?" She added. Dal hee approach her. "I really don't know the answer, Eonnie... Don't jump to the conclusion, let your memory back slowly. I don't think you're that kind of girl." Dal hee said. "What if... I couldn't remember everything forever..." She said. She let out a deep sigh. Dal hee didn't speak.

Dal hee went outside the room. "How is she?" Tae Gu said. "She's confused... I know she's not that kind of girl but she's being sway what Jin ho oppa told to the police officers. Mister, what do we do? Hye- Ani... Chae yoon eonnie suffered a lot Emotionally.." She said. "Dal hee I planned to go back to Korea with them, If you don't mind you can join us there.." He said. Dal hee smile. "Really? Can I go with Eonnie? Thank you, Mister for being kind to me." She said. "Just call me Tae Gu Oppa... I heard you stop to your study and i want you to focus on your study when we got there." He said. Dal hee smile. "Kamsahamnida... Tae gu oppa... I'll promise I will behave always..." She said. Happily.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

"Where are we going?" Chae Yoon said. She was carrying Chae Rim while Tae gu is driving. "We're having picnic with our daughter. I want to spend our days left here in Barcelona with you and our daughter." He said. "Are we really going back to korea?" She said. Tae Gu nodded. Chae Yoon smile. "My little peaches... You heard it... We're going back to our hometown... Are you excited?" Chae yoon said. Chae Rim smile with her eye smile.

They went to Park Guell, it is known for unique architecture design and stunning view of Barcelona. It is a national park that built in 20st century. Chae yoon always wear her smile as she's looking around the place. "Chae yoon shhi... Can I know what our daughter's favorite?" He said while they walking. "She loves to eat Ice cream, she's prefer a strawberry flavor. But she's allergy to medicine that has strawberry flavor on it, so you better remember it. She's sweet and want to carry her all the time. She also loves flower just like me." She said. "I missed her journey since she's in your belly until she turned one. I'm her father but I didn't know about her." He said. "Don't worry it's not too late... From now on, you always there at her journey..." She said. Tae Gu smile.

They seated on the bench and chae Rim sleeping in her stroller. "She's pretty just like you..." He said. Chae Yoon smile. "That's what my father in law told me before.." She said. Tae Gu look at her, "Father in law?" He asked. Chae yoon nodded. "Oh, sorry I forgot that Jin ho is not my real husband." She said. "Is Jin ho has a father?" He asked. Chae Yoon nodded. "Waeyo? He's your cousin, you didn't know yet? About his father?" She said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "He's a Doctor... When I woke up from the car accident he's there and when I gave birth to Chae Rim he went here to Barcelona with Jin ho's mom." She said. Tae Gu look at her. 'So Auntie sook hwi knew that she's alive.. and she cover up his son to hide Chae yoon here in Barcelona... Then who's she's talking about? Jin ho's has a father?' In his mind. "Tae gu shhi.. you okay?" She said. "Chae yoon... Can i know what his father name?" He asked. "I'm sorry but he never mentioned his name to me. But when I woke up the private nurse call him... Doctor Min? Ani... Doctor Myun? Doctor Moon.." She said. Tae gu got shocked. "Doctor Moon..." He said. "Uh, that's right... Doctor Moon..." She said. Tae Gu look at her. 'So these three plan to abduct her... ' Tae Gu thoughts. "What's this? I heard his name before... I don't recall where..." She said. Chae yoon let out a small smile. "I hope my memory will come back soon... I want to know my true identity... Am I good wife to you? Or I've been unfaithful to you?" She said. Tae Gu hold her hand, "You've been faithful to me... Don't stress yourself... I know you... I'm your first love and your last love..." He said. Chae Yoon smile. "Thank you for remembering what I forgotten..." She said. Tae Gu hug her and caress her back. 'I won't slide this Auntie sook hwi you better get ready...' In his mind.