CHAPTER FORTY NINE

"The Confession Game"

Tae Gu found her lying in the floor in a fetal position. He immediately approach her. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He called as he pull her close to him and hug her. Chae Yoon look at him with her eyes swollen because of her cried. "Tae gu shhi... Why you didn't tell me about that video?" She said. Tae Gu look at her. "Tae Gu shhi... You think that I cheated on you?" She said. Tae Gu didn't speak he felt guilty because that time he's under influenced by the the drug that Doctor Moon prescribed him and he admit that his trust for her that time has been shaken. "My memory got back, Tae gu... All our memories together whether good and bad... I remember it all." She said with her teary eyes. "At first, I thought I cheated on you but after my memory got back... I swear I really don't know about that video. Why Jin ho called my name but I swear I'm not the girl on the video. I didn't had an affair with him. I didn't cheat nor plan to cheat on you." She said. "I remember what happened to me that night at the bar. There's a girl bumped and I accidentally slipped my phone from my hand while texting you. And I didn't take any alcohol... vanilla smoothie is my drink that time." She said. "It was fast... I felt dizzy that's why I went to the bathroom but Jin ho is in the front door waiting for me and I don't know what happened next. I just found out that I'm with him inside the moving car." He said. "So Jin Ho planned to abduct you that night." He said and he got mad. "But
I didn't know he's there i swear..." She said. Tae Gu hug her, "I know... I'm sorry... That time, I was being drug... I couldn't even control my emotions." He said. Chae Yoon look at him, "how? And by whom?" She asked. "Fix yourself first.. your all wet and you might catch a flu. I will tell you all the details later." He said.

"Tae Gu.. can you tell me what happened to my Aunt, to uncle byeol? Why this house is being abandoned and her restaurant too?" She asked. Tae Gu look at her. He's trying to guess if she can handle what happened to her Aunt and Uncle. But knowing Chae yoon, she's brave enough to handle the situation. "Listen to me Chae Yoon, there's so many things happened when you're on the Barcelona..." He said. "Like what?" She said. "Uncle Byeol is died three months after we thought you're dead." He said. Chae yoon got shocked and her eyes started to filled with her tears. "No... It can't be... How painful it is to Auntie Soo ah... She didn't want to let him go and now, he's gone." She said. Tae Gu hold her hands. "How about my auntie? Where she is?" She asked. Tae Gu pause for a second. "Tae gu shhi..." She called. "Auntie So ah... Is with Woo Jin right now. They living in US." He said. Chae Yoon is silently listening to him. "She couldn't accept what happened to you and to Uncle Byeol. She... Got depressed and needs professional to check on her." He continued. Chae Yoon cover her mouth to stop her cry but her emotions is too strong and she burst out. "No... If I was only here... It wouldn't happen to her... This is all my fault..." She said as she was sobbing. Tae gu hug her and caress her back to comfort her. "Don't say that... If there's one who's at fault here , that is Jin Ho for being so selfish  and greedy." He said. "Everything will be okay... Just trust me and trust our love..." He added.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Mr. Nam and Ha Neul is on the bar drinking and talking about their investigation towards to Sook hwi and Doctor Moon. "So, they help Jin Ho to hide Chae Yoon at Barcelona... I have a gut feeling that they hiding something." Mr. Nam said. "Jin Ho is insane.... He abducted his cousin's wife and create a lie for her not to leave him. Plus, he try to rape her and luckily we got there before he succeed to his plan." Ha Neul said. "I observe him before, his obsessed to Chae Yoon but I didn't told it to Tae Gu that time because of his condition." Mr. Nam said. "Jin Ho will never get away with it. Kidnapping, murder, there's so many case that Tae Gu wants to file him. He will live his life to the jail." He said. Mr. Nam smirked, "That's he deserved..." He said.