CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Escaping together"

Chae Yoon is packing her things for their team building. She's so busy so she didn't notice Woo Jin went inside to her room. "Don't go..." He said. He was standing behind her. Chae Yoon stop but she remain standing. "Oppa... You're being unreasonable this past few days..." Chae Yoon said and she continue packing her things. "Don't go and that's my decision, Chae Yoon." Woo Jin said as he pull her arms to face him. Chae Yoon frowned and she try to release her arms from his hold but Woo Jin hold it tightly. "Yah! Oppa... It's hurt..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin release her, "I'm sorry... I'm just.. so jealous and mad." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him. "We talk about it before, Oppa... I'm serious when I told you that I'm inlove with someone else and I can't give you the love that you want." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin got annoyed as he was trying to control himself. "Oppa.... I don't want to hurt you more that's why let's end this now please..." Chae Yoon said soflty. Woo Jin look at her intently. "Aniyo! I'm also serious when I told you about the wedding. And that will be this year, Chae Yoon." Woo Jin said. "Oppa! I don't want to... I'm not gonna marry you. You're being unreasonable-" Chae Yoon said but Woo Jin shouted, "you are being unreasonable! How about my feelings, Chae Yoon? Is it really okay to you that I'm hurting because of you and that guy?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon didn't speak but her eyes was filled with tears. "You're not going..." He said. He saw her phone and he pick it up. "What are you doing? Yah! Oppa.. give me back my phone." Chae Yoon said. "Woo Jin!" Soo Ah said. Woo jin stop from his walk and Chae Yoon too. "Woo Jin, I let her to be there and you should also let her." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon couldn't look at Soo Ah's eyes. "I'm sorry, Auntie... It's all my fault.." Chae Yoon said. Soo Ah let out a small smile. "Go, and pack your things, they're waiting for you. You will be late. Let's talk when you back after your team building." Soo Ah said. "Eomma!" Woo Jin said. Soo Ah gave him a death glared. Chae Yoon went back to her room and she locked it. She felt guilty towards to her Auntie Soo Ah. She doesn't deserve to saw the argument between her and Woo Jin.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu is seated on his car and looking at the bus where the staffs will ride. He try to call Chae Yoon but her phone has been turned off. Ha Neul went inside to his car. "Chae Yoon hasn't still here... Maybe she doesn't want to go. I will tell to Ms. Kim that we should go." Ha Neul said. "Ani... Cancel our team building when Chae Yoon didn't appear." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul look at him, "seriously? Yah! Min Tae Gu... Don't tell me this team building is for Chae Yoon?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him but he didn't speak. Ha Neul got shocked and his eyes widen. "Really? Yah! You're really unbelievable! Now I believe you that you're into her..." Ha Neul said as he shook his head. Tae Gu let out a small smile with a dimple on his face. "I want to spend time to her so I think this is the better opportunity for me." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul couldn't believe on what he's been hearing. "Why don't you ask her to have date with you? Why you need all of us to be here but all you want is to be with Chae Yoon alone.?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu try to conrol his laughter because of his best friend reaction. 'that's my problem... Unlike before, now I get so nervous to ask her out...' In his mind. "Oh! There she is..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu immediately went outside to his car and Ha Neul got surprised. "Yah! Tsk.. tsk.. He's like a dog waiting for his owner... Aigoo! What a handsome dog he is." Ha Neul said.

Chae Yoon stop and look for her cellphone. "Aish... I forgot to take it back." She said. She's wearing a denim short and white fitted turtle neck blouse. She is walking towards the bus when someone suddenly hold her arms. "Let's go to my car.." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon pull her arms from his hold. "Aniyo... I want to ride on the bus with Jara and Ji Hyun and the other staffs." Chae Yoon said. "Ha Chae Yoon.." He said. "Yah! Min Tae Gu... They looking at us... Please go back to your car and I'm riding in the bus." Chae Yoon said and walk away from his. She immediately ride on the bus. She frowned when she saw Ji Hyun and Jara are seated to each other. "Don't be mad I reserved a seat for you at our back." Ji Hyun said and they laugh. Chae Yoon rolled her eyes and she sit on the vacant seat at the back of her two best friends.