CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"Marking his territory"

Chae Yoon is looking at the sleeping man next to her. Tae Gu face while he's asleep infront of her is always been her favorite scenery in the morning. But her smile faded when it seems that Tae Gu is a little bit odd and mostly moody this past few weeks. Mostly he's sweet but he easily get jealous even in a small things, that's not the Tae Gu she used to know. Yes he's a jealous type and he's possessive but now, it's seem so different. 'Maybe he's so stress in the company...' She said. She kiss him on his lips before she stood up and walk towards the bathroom. She notice that she got a kiss mark on her neck and  her eyes widen as she recalled what happened last night. "Min Tae Gu!!! What the..." She said as she try to erase the evidence of their love making last night.

Flashback

"Tae Gu?... I thought you stay on your place tonight..." She said when she saw Tae Gu standing in front of her room. Tae Gu knew her password so he can go inside whenever he wanted. That time she's done taking a bath and she got startled on him. "Are you drunk?" She asked when she smell alcohol in him." Tae Gu look at her intently.  Chae Yoon got a little bit awkward feeling. "Yah! What's with you?" She said and she walk towards to her vanity mirror. Tae Gu approach her and stand from her behind. She look at to him through the mirror. "Tae gu shhi... Is there something wrong?" She said and she turn around to face him. Tae Gu remain silent while trailing her face with his fingers. "Chae Yoon shhi... I miss you.." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with confusion. Tae Gu kiss her passionately yet possessively. His kiss is sweet yet there's hunger on his. He bite her lower lips. Chae Yoon confuse because the way Tae Gu kiss her is more on possessive, demanding way and territorial but he let him because of the sensation she felt every time he touch her. "You're mine... Every part of you is mine... Chae Yoon.." He said in his Bariton voice. She stop kissing her and many slightly push him away. "Are you okay? Tae Gu... Is there anything bothering you?" She asked. Tae Gu look at her eyes. Chae Yoon smile and cup his face. "Relax... I'm all yours..." She said. She stand up and walk towards to the door but Tae Gu stop her. "where are you going?" He asked. "I'll get you some drinks, it's look like you seem so drunk." She said. Tae Gu hug her from her behind. "I want you tonight... Can we?" He said. Chae Yoon remain standing while Tae Gu make a small little kisses behind her ears upto her neck. His hand travel on her body and slowly untie her bathrobe. He turn around to face him and look at her eyes. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He said and he own her lips possessively. Chae Yoon wrapped around her Arms to his neck. She feel that he's being different that day but she ignored it. She admits that she also wants his touch. Without breaking their kiss, Tae Gu take off her bathrobe and he lead her to her bed. He slightly push her as she fall to the bed. She look at him while he's taking off his shirt and pants. He position his body on top of her and kiss her passionately. Chae Yoon allowed his tongue slip inside her mouth. This side of Tae Gu is new for her. His mouth travel to her neck upto her breast. Chae Yoon moaned when he play her nipples. "Chae Yoon shhi... Are you ready? I want to own you  tonight wildly..." He whispered. His voice so seductive.. and she nodded. Tae Gu adjust her body, now her face is on her bed while Tae Gu started kissing her back. Chae Yoon moaned because of the pleasure she feel. He adjust her behind slightly pull it up and in just one stroke his hardness entered her core. Chae Yoon didn't expect his wild side of him but she admits she felt nervous but at the same time she likes it. Tae Gu started to rock on her hardly and Chae Yoon couldn't help but to moaned loudly. Tae Gu groaned in the unbearable pleasure he felt. He pick her two hands and he was holding it while he's rocking her fast and hard. He enjoying her perfectly curve from her behind. He continue to rock on her until Chae Yoon hit her climax and Tae Gu follows. Chae Yoon is still on that position and felt exhausted. Tae Gu rest on her back and kiss her gently on her back. Minutes later, Tae Gu lay down on the bed and pull her beside her. "That was wild, Tae Gu... I don't think I can walk normally tomorrow" She said. Tae Gu smile. "That's your punishment... Ms. Ha.." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. "What?" She said. But Tae Gu remain his eyes close and pretend to be asleep. "Punishment? What did I do?" She said and she tilt her head.