CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

"She's my wife"

"She's okay.... She will gain her conciousness any minute." The Doctor said to Tae gu. "Are you her husband?" The Doctor said. "Yes... I am.." Tae Gu said. "Can I know what happened to her? There's a surgery scar on her right part of her head." The Doctor said. Tae Gu couldn't speak because he also want to know what really happened to his wife. "Honestly I don't know. She's been kidnapped and I just found her now." He said. "Oh, I'm sorry... Anyway, I do CT Scan to her to see if there's blood cloth on her head." The Doctor said. "Okay... Thank you Doctor." He said. When the doctor left Dal hee approach him. "Is it true? What I been heard? That Eonnie was kidnapped? By whom?" Dal hee asked.
Tae Gu look at to Dal hee who still carrying his daughter. "She's not your wife... Jin Ho oppa is her husband. Im with her since they moved in here in Barcelona." She said. "Dal hee listen to me... Please calm down first... Chae rim is my daughter... I'm her real father and Hye won... Ani, she's Chae yoon... She's my wife Jin Ho took her away from me two years ago." He said. Dal hee got shocked. "I really dont know how it happened but one thing is for sure... If Jin Ho find out that I know his secret my wife and my daughter will be in danger... So please Dal hee... Are you willing to help me to take my family back to me?" He said. Dal hee seated as her body weaken because of what she heard. "I don't know... I want to talk to Hye won Eonnie." She said. Tae gu gave her a picture of him and Chae Yoon on their wedding. Dal hee's eyes widen when she saw it. "They also had a wedding photo at Jin Ho oppa's place. I saw it with my own eyes." She said. Tae Gu got furious, 'So... You make her believe that you're her husband.... Jeon Jin Ho!..'In his mind.

Dal hee kept her silence and she still carrying Chae rim. She couldn't trust anyone right now and she really wants to see Hye won's wake up. "What's your name, Mister?" She asked. "Min Tae Gu...." His short replied. Dal hee look at her with her eyes widen. "Waeyo?" He asked. "Tae Gu? That's the name she called when she's having a hard time while giving birth to Chae Rim. I thought she couldn't make it. She's half unconscious that time and she called your name before she passed out instead of her husband's name." Dal hee said. "I thought it's my secret forever, I didn't tell this to her even to Jin Ho oppa..." She said. Tae Gu look at his wife and he smile, knowing how she really love him and stick to her wedding vows. Her heart never forget him.

"Now I know why she's being like that... Why she felt uncomfortable when Jin Ho oppa is with her." Dal hee said as her tears fall down from her eyes. "What do you mean?" Tae gu asked. Dal hee look at to Hye won who still unconscious. "Mister, I'm with her since before she gave birth to Chae rim. I noticed her being uneasy and uncomfortable when Jin Ho oppa is around. She wants me to stay beside her everyday. She can have her freedom when Oppa is in overseas." She said. "She always make excuses when... When.. Oppa wants to have an intimate time with her. Sometimes I'll use Chae Rim as an excused when Hye won Eonnie is force to share a bed with her husband. So now I know..." She said and look at him. Tae Gu clench his fist trying to control his anger. "Even her mind couldn't remember you... But her heart knows who she really love. That's why she didn't allowed him to touch her... Now I know her reason... And it's because of you." Dal hee said. Tae gu look at his sleeping wife. 'You're really Chae yoon... You didn't break my rules... You didn't allow him to touch you... in his mind. Tae gu look at his daughter who's sleeping in Dal hee's arms. "Can I carry her?" He said. Dal hee smile and gave Chae Rim to him. "When I first saw you, I thought you're her father. Mister, Chae rim reassemble You and Hye won Eonnie..." She said. Tae gu kiss his daughter on her little hand as his tears continue flowing from his eyes. "Appa is here.. no one can separate you now from me... My little princess... I'm happy that you and your mother are both alive.. I love you my little princess..." He said and kiss the sleeping Chae rim on her forehead.

Ha Neul send Dal hee and Chae rim on Chae Memoir Hotel to get some rest while Tae gu stay beside on his wife. Hours had been passed Tae gu fell asleep seated on the chair with his head lay down on the side of the bed and his hand hold her hand. He woke up when he felt her hand moving. He immediately look for her face. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He called.