CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

"The florist"

In Barcelona

Tae Gu went down to the lobby to meet Yura. He saw her with the team on the cafe busy reviewing about the inauguration of the hotel expansion here in Barcelona. "Ms. Kim... Have you met the florist?" He asked. "Min ho went there now to meet Ms. Shim." She said. "Arasso... How about the catering?" He said. "All are done Chairman... You can relax and don't feel pressured about it." Yura said. Tae Gu smile. "Okay... Thank you for the efforts after this our team will celebrate our victory..." He said. He went outside to look around in Barcelona. He went to the sea bay and walk there. When he feel exhausted he seated on the bench and feel the fresh air hitted on his face. As he close his eyes he recall how sexy is Chae Yoon's laughter but a ball hit on his face interrupt his thoughts. He open and eyes and get annoyed. "Look, I'm sorry Mister... I couldn't catch faster." The girl in her mid twenties said. Honestly he got annoyed but when he see the little girl infront of him, she's about one year old, his annoyance suddenly vanished. He smile while looking at the little girl. The little girl struggling her walk towards to him and she smile with her eye smile. Her smile just like to Chae Yoon...' In his mind. "Oh, no Chae Rim... Come here.." The girl said and take the little girl away from him. "Chae Rim?" He unknowingly said. "Are you Korean?" He asked. The girl nodded. "Again, we're sorry Mister..." She said. "It's okay..." He said and look again to the little girl. "Annyeong, Chae Rim.." He said. The little girl giggles and make a flying kiss to him. "Let's go Chae rim, you're Eomma will get mad if we talk to stranger like this." She said and walk away from him. He look at the little girl and his heart felt somehow comfortable with this little girl. Is it because her eye smile and her name, he thought.

He continued to search the place and he find it beautiful and relaxing. "How I wish you're here with me in this kind of place, Chae Yoon..." He said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Meanwhile, Min Ho is waiting in the cafe to meet the florist. Yura told him to go there early before their meeting place. He already order coffee and cake for her. He practicing his speech when he saw a beautiful girl who enter the cafe. His jaw dropped for a seconds. The girl looking around and finally look at him and walks towards to him. "Hi... Are you from Chae Memoir Hotel?" She asked. Min ho was speechless because of the beauty infront of him. The girl snap his thought. "Oh... Ah yes I'm Han Min Ho from Chae Memoir Hotel..." He said. She smile with her pair of eye smile. "Oh you're korean? That's great... I don't need to speak in English." She said and she chuckled. "By the way Im Shim Hye won of little Peaches flower shop." She said. She extend her hand to him. Min ho stand up and slightly panicked so he rub his hand first before he touch her hands. "Nice to meet you Ms. Shim. Please have a seat." Min ho said.

Min ho keep staring at her while telling him her suggested design and Hye won notice that he's not really listening. "Mr. Han? Are you with me?" She said. "Oh, yes... I'm sorry I couldn't believe that you're such a beautiful lady..." Min Ho said. Hye won let out a peel of laughter. "Thank you for the compliment but I need your ears to listen to me, Mr. Han." She said. Min Ho chuckled, "sure go ahead... I'm listening..." He said. They meeting went well. Min ho told her that their Chairman wants only peach roses and so on and so forth.Hye won's phone suddenly ring. "Just a moment Mr. Min." She said. "Babe... Hi.." Hye won said. "Where are you?" The man said over the phone. " I'm in the middle of some business... I'll return to the flower shop soon after this, Waeyo?" She said. "I miss you... I hope I can be with you today but our contract here in Milan for another month." He said. Hye won felt sad, "Arasso... Take care and don't skip your meal... Don't worry about us... We're doing great here and we're waiting for your return." She said. "Oh, Babe I gotta go... I'll call you after this.. bye!" She said. "I love you..." He said. Hye won smile but she didn't know why it's hard for her to say that words. "Me too..." She said and she end their phone call.