CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Surprised Announcement"

Tae Gu got surprised when he woke up without Chae Yoon beside him. He immediately went outside to his room and he got surprised when she saw her cooking while humming in the kitchen. She's wearing the plain knitted body con dress above her knees, it is one of the dresses that Tae Gu bought three years ago. He smile because it fits perfectly to her. "Good morning..." He said while approaching her. Chae Yoon turn around to face him and she was startled when he suddenly kiss him. Tae gu smile teasingly. " My morning is good... I'm with a goddess..." He said while looking at her eyes. Chae Yoon blushed and let out a sweet smile. "Have A seat... The breakfast is ready." She said. "Are you going to work already? You can still rest here." He said. Chae Yoon put the foods on the table and sit opposite to him. "I feel better now so I must return to work..." She said. Her phone suddenly ring and they both look at the screen. They saw Woo Jin name on the screen. Tae Gu observed her and he notice that her smile faded. "Can I?" She said. Tae Gu silently nodded. Chae Yoon answer the call as she walk towards the living area. "Yes, oppa.." She said. "Where are you? I've been trying to call you alst night but your phone has been turned off." He said over the phone. Tae Gu is behind her without her knowing. "Im... At my boyfriend's house..." She said. She thinks maybe it's good for Woo Jin to tell the truth even it's hurt so he will stop pursuing her. "What? Yah! Ha Chae Yoon!" He shouted and Tae Gu also heard it.  Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh. "Oppa if you don't have nothing to say, I'll better go... I have to go to work." She said. But her body got frozed when Woo Jin speak. "Have some fun today.. I'll be waiting on you later... And let's talk about our marriage. Chae Yoon I'm serious.." He said. "What? Yah! Auntie Soo Ah didn't allow us to get married because as you know Im inlove with someone else so can you please stop? Oppa... Don't make it hard for me, and for you... We're hurting each other, can't you see it?" She said calmly. But Tae Gu behind her, got more furious towards to him. "Chae Yoon... You're mine... No one can own you except to mine..." He said. Chae  Yoon immediately end their phone call when she feel uncomfortable what Woo Jin said. 'Woo Jin oppa...' In her mind. Tae Gu approach her and she got startled. "Are you okay?" He said. Chae Yoon look pale but she let out a small smile. "Tae Gu... I will have a half day today... Can I?" She said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "Can I know why?" He said. "I'll look for a place for me.. Uhm.. It's uncomfortable to stay in the house... I'll talk to Auntie Soo Ah about it. I know she'll understand me." She said. Tae Gu hug her and he knew that there's something in Woo Jin word and that's make her uncomfortable.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

All the employees are whispering because of their sudden general meeting today. They don't have any idea why their Chairman held a meeting. "Aigoo... Maybe there's another branch will open and some of us will assign there." Ji Hyun said. "You have a point Eonnie..." Jara said. "Anyway, Is Chae Yoon will return today? Ms. Kim told me that Chae Yoon is sick yesterday. I went to their house but no one's there." Ji Hyun said. "Yes and her phone has been turned off last night." Jara said.

An hour later, they went to event hall because the meeting is about to start. Chae Yoon went straight to her locker when she reach the hotel. Tae Gu wants to give her a ride but she protest. She don't want to have another kind of rumor. One is enough to be so stress. "Ms. Ha... Go to the event hall we have a general meeting today." The female employee said. Chae Yoon got shocked because Tae Gu didn't tell her about it. "Arasso... " She said. She run as fast as she could to the event hall and she accidentally bumped Jin Hye when she entered the place. "I'm sorry.." She said. Jin Hye rolled her eyes. "So you're here... There's someone wants to meet you..." Jin Hye said. "Me? Who?" She said. "Don't be too excited, Chae Yoon... She's be here any minute... Goodluck!"  Jin Hye said then she smirked before she left her. Chae Yoon was curious who's she's talking about?, Chae Yoon's thought. She saw Jara and Ji Hyun and approach them. "Yah! Are you okay now?" Jara said. Chae Yoon happily nodded. "Take care of yourself... We miss you when you're absent." Ji Hyun said. Chae Yoon let out a small laughters. "Arasso, Eonnie.." She said. "Why doesn't start yet?" She asked. "Maybe Chairman Min is not yet here... I heard he's the one will be host this meeting." Ji Hyun said. "Really?"She said. "You really does not know why Chairman Min held this meeting today?"Jara said. "Yes... I also got shocked when one of the employee approach me and tell me about this." She said.