CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Infinity Ring"

Side Story

Few months before the Team building

Jin Hye saw Woo Jin at the coffee shop near the hotel. She smirked as she approach him. "You're Jeong Woo Jin, right?" She said. Woo Jin look up to look at her. "Annyeong Haseyo... I'm Ha Chae Yoon's co worker. Park Jin Hye." She said. Woo Jin smile, "Have a seat." He said. Jin Hye seated opposite to him. "One Ice latte please.." She said to the waiter. "Nice meeting you Ms. Park. How do you know me?" He said. Jin Hye smile and look at him. " In Chae Yoon's friend. I heard that your her boyfriend. And oh, I also saw you and her few months ago." She said. Woo Jin nodded, "ah, I see... So what can I do for you?"He said. Jin Hye smile before she speak. "Have you and Chae Yoon is really dating? No offense but when she's at work, she act like she doesn't have a boyfriend." She said. "Well, I'm just concerned about you." She added. Woo Jin let out a force smile and he try to control his emotion. "Ms. Park, I know her and I trust her... Chae Yoon is not that type of girl." He said. "If you don't have nothing to say, Excuse me, I leave first." He said but before he can stand up, Jin Hye speak. "Really? What if I told you that she's having an affair with our boss." She said and look at him to observe his reaction. "They always together inside in Chairman Min's office and sometimes, in one suite of the hotel." She said. "Jeong Woo Jin... Chairman Min is a playboy... He can lure any woman even the innocent one just like your girlfriend." She said. Woo Jin clench his fist and his anger and jealousy are getting aroused. He won't any other man take her from him. Although he's not officially her boyfriend but for him, Chae Yoon is his woman now. "If I were you, I will make sure to protect your girlfriend before it's too late. Tell her to resign and move her to another place away from our boss." She said. Woo Jin look at her. "Why you're telling me this?" He said. Jin Hye smirked, "Because I pity you... Their having an affair behind your back. Chae Yoon is not innocent like what you think." She said. "Anyway, I have to go. This is my card call me if you want anything, evidence proof that they are together." She said and gave him her calling card before she left. Woo Jin left with his anger build up.

He's standing outside the hotel without informing Chae Yoon. He saw her walking at the side road when a car stop and he saw Tae Gu went outside the car. He saw Chae Yoon went inside to his car. Woo Jin eyes filled with tears and he try to hold it so it won't fall from his eyes. "Now I know... Why You told me to stop courting you and you can't love me back because there's someone make you do it." He said. He smirked while watching the car drive away from his sight. "I won't, Chae Yoon... I will make sure that You will end up with me not him." He said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Present day

"Where are we? You told me that you will send me home." She said. Tae Gu put down their luggage at one corner of the house. "This is my house, our home Chae Yoon." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "Min Tae Gu... What are you planning this time?" She said. "This your home now, Chae Yoon." He said. "Yah! Tae Gu... Is it We're being too fast? You want me to live in with you, Am I right?"She said. "Chae Yoon all I want is to stay you on my sight." He said. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh. "Yah!How can I inform my Aunt about it. I don't have my phone I forgot to take back from Oppa-" She stop when she realized her tongue had been slipped off. Tae Gu look at her and Chae Yoon avoid his eyes. "What did he do? If you're not going to tell me, I will go there and ask him directly." He said in a serious bariton voice. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh. "Tae Gu... It just.." She's trying to defend Woo Jin. "Ha Chae Yoon!" He said and approach her. "I saw you had a bruise on your arms, the day that you're drunk. When I changed your clothes. What happened?" He said. "He didn't want to hurt me. He's getting mad because... Because..." She can't find any word because knowing Tae Gu, he can always read her mind. She let out a deep sigh as she sit on the sofa. "We had an argument that day. He didn't want me to go at our team building but I insist... He got mad because of his jealousy but I swear I think he didn't want to hurt me. He only take my phone to me that's all." She said. Tae Gu clench his fist while trying to control himself. He had a feeling that Chae Yoon is not safe living with him in one roof that's why he planned this. This is his plan, after their team building he will never let her back to that house. Yes, He is planning to live them together in his house. "Tae Gu shhi..." She said. "You're not going back there..." He said. Chae Yoon got shocked. "Yah! Do you heard what you're trying to say? How about my Aunt, Auntie Soo Ah?." She said. "Chae Yoon I couldn't stand that you're living with him in one roof. I'm so worried especially now, that you had some bruise because of him. " Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon understand his feeling but how about her Aunt. "Tae Gu... Let me talk to my Aunt first regarding this, please? And..." Chae Yoon said. "You know how much I love you but maybe I'll look for a place to live in instead to your house. Tae Gu shhi... I don't want to live with a man until we're not yet married." She said. Tae Gu release a deep sigh, he got her point. "Fine.. but you'll stay here for tonight." He said. "Yah! What about my work tomorrow?" Chae Yoon said. "I told to Ms. Kim that you're having your five days leave." Tae Gu said and went to the kitchen to prepare the food he bought for them. Chae Yoon eyes got widen, "Yah! Min Tae Gu shhi..." She said. Tae Gu smile mischievously, "You're mine for five days. We'll going to leave early tomorrow." He said. "Why didn't you tell me about this?" She said and walk towards him. "It's my surprise to you... Im planning to ask you out for five days. We're having our dates and it will start to tomorrow. I told you I will make it up to you. " Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon got shocked. "You're unbelievable, Tae Gu shhi... Aishh... It's a long explanation to them when I come back to work." She said. Tae Gu smile, "Don't worry I told to Ms. Kim that I'm your boyfriend and you're mine." He said. Chae Yoon look at him, "Waeyo?" He said teasingly. "Nothing, I forgot that I'm with the boss..." She said. Tae Gu let out a small laugh when Chae Yoon face turn red.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

In Seoul,

Aera notice that this past few days Woo Jin is always silent and it look so depressed. While waiting for her call, she's on her van with Woo Jin and her driver. "Woo Jin oppa, are you okay? Is there any problem?" She said. Woo Jin just let out a small smile. "Nothing... I'm just thinking something." He said. "Yah! It's about Chae Yoon Eonnie? Why? LQ?" She said. Woo Jin didn't speak but base on his face it seems there's something going on. "Why is she reject your proposal?" She said. "If you want... I can help you... That's right... Why don't we held a surprise proposal for her. Mostly, girls couldn't reject the proposal because it seems so overwhelmed and pressure with the crowd." Aera said jokely. Woo Jin look at her. "Waeyo?" She said. "Nothing, sometimes I can have an idea because of you." Woo Jin said. Woo Jin look at his phone he smile while looking at Chae Yoon stolen picture. He took this photo of her while she's sleeping.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu look at to Chae Yoon who is busy on her luggage looking for something. "What are you searching? He said. Chae Yoon look at him, "I forgot my panjamas on Jara's luggage. I don't have an extra here." She said. Tae Gu smile and hold her hand and they walking towards to one room. "Yah, what are you doing?" She said. Chae Yoon was surprised when they went inside the room, it was a walk-in closet. She look at to Tae Gu when she noticed that all the stuffs is for woman even the design look so feminine. "Is this your Aunt's room?" She asked. "Ani.." He replied. Chae Yoon look at him but this time she is frowning. "Yah! Are you living with a girl before?" She said. Tae Gu let out a small laugh and pinch her on her cheek. "No one can come to my house except you and Mr. Nam." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with confusion. "Then, why all the stuffs here is all for woman. I know you only had a brother. So what's this?" She said. Tae Gu pick one necklace. It is a white gold necklace with a  small heart pendant and at the back of it there's an engraved initial, HCY. He put it on Chae Yoon's neck. "This is all yours..." He whispered. Chae Yoon turn around to face him. "What do you mean?" She said. Tae Gu turn her around to look at herself in the mirror and he is still standing behind her. "When you vanished three years ago...  I always buy you some stuff that suites you. Bags, clothes, shoes etc... I always celebrate your birthday and bought you at least five gifts on that day. And I was hoping that one day, you will use all of these." He said. "And now, I'm so happy that my wish had been granted by the heaven." He added. Chae Yoon let out a smile as she turn around to him, "You didn't need to do it but thank you... I thought  I was a woman who easily  passed in your life. Tae Gu shhi... Thank you for finding me..." She said. Tae Gu caress her back and kiss her on her head. "I have something for you..." He whispered. Chae Yoon pull her body to release from their hug and look at him with puzzlement. Tae Gu walk towards the cabinet and pick a small black box. Tae Gu approach her and open the box in front of her. "I bought it since the day we went to the island but... I didn't have a courage to gave you this. I'm afraid that you will reject it." He said. Chae Yoon eyes widen when she saw an infinity ring. "Tae Gu shhi..." She said but her smile faded when she saw the initial. "MTG?" She said. Tae Gu open his one hand and there's another ring on it. "What's this? A couple ring?" She said.  Tae Gu's face are now turning red and Chae Yoon let out a small laugh. "Chae Yoon shhi... This is the first time I did this.. and it makes me nervous you know." He said. Tae Gu put it on her finger the ring with an initial of MTG and Chae Yoon out it on his finger the other ring with an initial of HCY. Tae Gu kiss her hand and press it. "Promise me that what ever happen... You will never leave me and you will stay within my sight, Chae Yoon..." He said. Chae Yoon let out a bright smile as she nodded. "I promise, this time... I will listen to you and even you push me away, I will stay beside you..." She said. Tae Gu kiss her gently and cup her face with his two hands, "I love you, My Chae Yoon..." He said and hug her.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍