CHAPTER TEN

"choosing own happiness"

"I'm sorry..." Hye Sun said and she smile at her. Chae Yoon look at her and she let out a small smile. "It's alright.." She said. Hye Sun look at her  and she so familiar to her, Hye Sun thought. "Have we met before?" Hye Sun said. Chae Yoon look at her with puzzlement. This is her first time to saw this girl, Chae Yoon's thought. "Ani..." She replied. Hye Sun slightly tilt her head. "I think I saw you before... But never mind. It's look like your boyfriend is waiting for you." Hye sun said. "What?" Chae Yoon said. Hye Sun look at to Woo Jin who is walking towards to them. "Bye... See you later, pretty..." Hye sun said and wave her hand to her before she went inside to the hotel. Chae Yoon look at to Hye Sun and she got curious on who is she. "What's wrong?" Woo jin said. Chae Yoon turn around to face him. "Nothing... I just accidentally bumped to one of the guest here." She said. "Are you okay..." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon smile as she nodded. "Oppa... Can we talk... I have something to tell you., And I think now is the right time to talk about it." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin get anxious and he's being nervous on what Chae Yoon is going to tell him. "Okay... Let's go somewhere else..." He said. Chae Yoon smile and they continue to walk.

Tae Gu is on his office frowning the whole day. He didn't see Chae Yoon the whole time because he's busy on some reports and proposal. He pick his cellphone and try to call her but to his surprised, Chae Yoon's phone has been turned off. He let out a deep sigh after his third attempt but he failed. He decided to leave the office and to check on her.

As he's walking around the hallway, he stop when he saw Hye Sun. "Oppa..." Hye sun said. She run towards to him and hug him. Tae Gu push her away and Hye sun look at him. "What's that? Is that how you treat me?" Hye Sun said. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh before he speak. "Hye Sun you should go home." He said. He walk passed through her and Hye Sun got annoyed. "Yah! Oppa..." Hye Sun said. Tae Gu ignored her and he keep walking. Hye Sun walk fast and grab him on his arms to face her. "I will tell this to Auntie Sook Hwi...--" Hye Sun said but Tae Gu interrupt her. "Go ahead and tell her... I'm not afraid to her anymore. So please, go and leave me alone." Tae Gu said in a serious tone. Hye sun is getting frustrated as she's looking Tae Gu who is keep walking away from him. " Let's see.... Who's your favorite menu for today... I will ruin that woman's life for ruining my mood today." Hye Sun said.

Jin Hye saw Tae Gu and Hye Sun in the hallway and she heard the conversation between the two. She smirked while taking a picture of them. "Yah! Ha Chae Yoon.... I have a gift for you." She said while looking at her phone.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Chae Yoon and Woo Jin went to the sea bay area of Gyeongju. This place is their hide out when Soo Ah mad at them when they were teens. Chae Yoon and Woo Jin grew up together. They we're treated each other as a close friend but Woo Jin want more than that while he's growing up. For him, Chae Yoon is special to him and he has a romantic desire in her. When Woo Jin confessed his love to her, Chae Yoon thought that it was a best decision to give it try and to give Woo Jin a chance. But when Tae Gu appeared once again in her life, she realized that she still love him and longing for him.

They were seated at the bench and no one's dare to talk first. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh and look at him. "Oppa..." She said. Woo Jin is still looking at the sea. "Go ahead and tell me.." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon gather her courage this time. "Oppa, I'm sorry..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin silently listening to her. "Tae Gu... I.. He's that guy three years ago... And I thought I forget about him that's why I decided to give you a chance and try if it's work but..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin look at her, "I don't care about him and your past with him as long as  you're with me." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him and she know that he's hurting. "Oppa... I'm sorry but I... I... still love him.." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin didn't speak. Chae Yoon tears started to escape from her eyes. "I'm sorry... But I can't give my heart to someone else aside from him. Oppa let's-" Chae Yoon said but Woo Jin interrupt her. "I pretend that I didn't hear what you told me.. forget about him and let's get married." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him and she got surprised. He's very understanding and reasonable person but she didn't understand him now. "Oppa.." She said. Woo Jin hold her hand. "Chae Yoon.. he hurt you once and he will do it again... I will make you happy and you will never get hurt  when you're with me." Woo Jin said. 'I won't let you go... ' In his mind. Chae Yoon stood up, "Oppa... This is not right... I love him and I can't... I can't force myself to love someone else." She said. Woo Jin look at her. "Then continue to love him, I don't care... What matter to me is your mine now.." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon got shocked on what she heard. Woo Jin stood up infront of her. "Chae Yoon... I won't let you go.. continue to love him but you will end up marrying me." Woo Jin said. "Aniyo... Oppa.. it's not fair for both of us... Did you hear what you're saying? We only hurt each other when it happens..." She protest. "I will make sure we're not... I will make sure you will forget him soon. And I talk to Eomma about it. And she is so happy to heard that we're getting married. I know how you treasure her and I know you don't want to hurt her, am I right Chae Yoon?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him. She couldn't believe that Woo Jin will used her Auntie Soo Ah to corner her.  Woo Jin left her and Chae Yoon seated on bench when she felt that her knees are shaken. She couldn't believe that Woo Jin already planned their marriage without informing her. Her Auntie Soo Ah is like a mother to her. If there will be a  last person in the earth that she didn't want to hurt, that is her Auntie Soo Ah. Chae Yoon couldn't stop her tears to fall down. "What should I do?" She said.