CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

"Little hearbeat from inside"

Side story

"Yah! Ha Chae Yoon.... What's the results? Is it one line or two lines?" Yura said while leaning outside the door. "Oh my..." She said as she was about to cry... "Is this true?" She said. Her eyes couldn't believe on what she's seeing right now. Two lines appear in her pregnancy test. She read it again the instructions and  Her heart beat so fast. Her emotions mix up, happy yet worry but she felt excitement. 'I'm pregnant?? But Tae Gu told me he couldn't have a child!?...' In her mind.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu went to the hospital to see his lab test results. Hoping that this time will fate be upon him and heard some goodnews. He's waiting for Doctor Moon while browsing his phone. Minutes have been passed when Doctor Moon went inside. "I'm sorry to wait you so long." He said as he seated on his chair. "No it's okay Doctor Moon." He said. Doctor Moon hand him the result. "I'm sorry Tae Gu but the result is the same just like before." He said. Tae gu hope fall down as he reading his lab test results. "So, I couldn't have a chance to have a child with her... I was hoping that it's a good news..." He said with his sad voice. Doctor Moon didn't look at his eyes. "I'm sorry..." He said. He pick a box of medicine and hand it to him. "Here, gave it to your wife..." Doctor Moon said. "what's this?" He asked. "It's a medicine herb to boost her energy. When i visited you at your place last time, I saw her and she look so stress and pale." He said. Tae Gu smile and take it. "Thanks for your care, Doctor Moon. You're always there for me ever since I was a child." He said. Doctor Moon let out a fake smile. 'Im sorry Tae Gu... But I need to do this...' In his mind.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present days

Chae yoon woke up lying in the bed. She search for her surrounding and no one found in a room until she saw Tae gu went inside through the door. She seated up and Tae Gu immediately run towards her to assist her. "What happened?" She said. "Where are we?" She added. Tae gu caress her face. "You collapsed earlier... Just rest for tonight..." He said. "No, our wedding is not yet over how about our guests?" She said. "Ha Neul and Mr. Nam assist the guests... Don't worry they will be fine without us. Just rest." He said. Tae gu gave her a bowl of crab soup. "Here eat this... Auntie Soo ah cooked this for you. She said it's your favorite dish whenever you are sick." He said. "My driver sent her to the hospital, she'll stay to Uncle byeol so don't worry..." He added. Chae yoon smile and open the lid. She sip a small amount of soup but she felt nausea. "Waeyo?" He asked. She immediately run towards the bathroom and she vomit. Tae Gu started to feel anxious while gently tapping her on her back. "Chae Yoon shhi... Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Chae Yoon wash her mouth and look at him. "Tae gu I want to tell you something.." She said.

Chae yoon seated at the side of the bed while Tae Gu is next to her. "What is it?" He said. "Tae Gu shhi... I know it's impossible but... You need to see this..." Chae yoon said and gave him her pregnancy test kit. Tae Gu look at her and look at the things that she hand it to him. "What's this?" He said. "I think Im... Pregnant!" She said. Tae gu look at her with confusion. He's trying to process on his mind. "Tae Gu shhi...?" Chae yoon said. "Are you sure?" He asked. Chae Yoon smile as she nodded. "Yes... And I also book my appointment to Yura Eonnie's Doctor by next week." She said. Tae Gu didn't know how to react. He didn't expect this because Doctor Moon told him days before the wedding that there's zero percent possibility for him to have a child. "I'm going to be a father? But how? I mean... I was diagnosed that I inherited my family's condition... Chae Yoon shhi.." He said. Chae Yoon smile and reach his hand and put it on her tummy. "Yah... What important is, we already had a little one inside of me. ." She said. Tae gu smile and  hug her tummy. "Chae Yoon shhi... I couldn't believe this... I'm going to be a father..." He said. His tears escaped from his eyes just like chae yoon that also feel emotional. "I'll protect you and our baby..." He said. Chae Yoon smile and her worry subside.