CHAPTER FORTY SIX

"Back to his arms"

"Is she okay?" Dal hee asked. Tae Gu nodded as he seated on the side of the bed and fix her comforter. "Yes she is... She's been exhausted." He lied. He didn't tell to Dal hee what really happened to her. "Mister, I will leave you two alone. I know you really miss your wife. Don't worry about Chae Rim... I'll take care of her tonight." Dal hee said. Tae Gu smile at her. "Thank you, dal hee... My wife is so lucky to have you beside her and to my daughter as well." He said. Dal hee smile before she left.

Tae gu didn't let go of her hand.  He requested Ha neul and Yura to be in charge of the case that they filed to Jin Ho. He was seated beside him when Chae yoon woke up. Her head aches as she try to sit up she felt her body weaken. "Hye won... Relax... Just take a rest." Tae gu said. Chae yoon look at him with her tears filled her eyes. "Tae Gu shhi... You're here..." She said and hug him. Tae Gu felt in her hug that she's so scared. "Shhi... I'm here no one will hurt you... I will protect you..." He whispered and caress her back to comfort her. Chae Yoon cry hard while burried her face to his chest. And Tae Gu keep her on his arms while she's crying.

"Are you feel better now?" He asked. Chae Yoon nodded and she smile. "I'm glad you're okay..." He said. He stood up and Chae Yoon stop him.  "Where are you going?" She ask. "I'm going back to my suite for you to rest peacefully. Dal hee and chae room is in the other room." He said. "Goodnight... Hye won..." He said. He turn around and he's about to leave when Chae yoon speak. "Are you sure there's no secret door behind this wall?" She said. Tae gu smile and look at her. "You remember it?" He asked. Chae yoon nodded as she chuckled.  Chae Yoon smile. "Tae gu shhi... Thank you for waiting me..." She said. Tae Gu look at her trying to guess if her memory back. "Hye won..." He said. "It's funny to get jealous over myself, isn't it?" She said and let out a small laugh. Tae Gu smile widely, "Chae yoon shhi... You remember now?" He said. "Not all my memories but... I remember that Min Tae gu is the real owner of my heart..." She said. Tae Gu smile widely and hug her. "I'm glad you remember me now.... I was so scared that you will forget me forever..." He said. "Tae gu shhi... You found me again... Thank you for saving me and our daughter Chae rim.." She said. Tae Gu smile. "Thank you for giving me such a beautiful daughter just like her mom." He whispered. "I promise that there will be no next time that you're calling Babe  to someone infront of me..." He said. Chae Yoon chuckled. Tae Gu look at her, "I love you..."He said. Chae yoon smile and cup his face with her two hands. "I love you more.."She said. Tae Gu kiss her with longings and passionately. Chae yoon tears escaped from her eyes as he kissing her. They both breathless when they lips part ways. Tae Gu rest his forehead on her forehead.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

"I can't believe this... That Ms. Shim is Chae yoon... And she's alive!" Yura said while drinking her coffee. Ha neul also couldn't believe it. "If Chae yoon is alive, who's the girl that they found lifeless inside the car?" He said.

The police officer approach them. "Mr. Jang... Mr. Jeon is keep his silence for the whole interrogation. And he will turn over to south Korean police. Tomorrow they will visit them Ms. Shim Hye Won to ask some questions." He said. "Okay sir thank you... Please make sure that he couldn't escape, he's a dangerous man..." Ha Neul said. "Okay , we will Mr. Jang." The police said.

"President Jang... I couldn't believe that Director Jeon can do that to Chae yoon, I mean in his cousin's wife. " Yura said. "My guts telling me that he he's not trustworthy when it comes to Chae Yoon. " Ha Neul said. "So, the baby in suite 819, is Chairman Min's daughter?" Yura asked. Ha neul nodded and Yura got surprised, "Omo!  Finally Chairman Min has an heiress." She said.