CHAPTER FIVE

"Flirting"

Chae Yoon waves her hand to Woo Jin as she said goodbye. Woo Jin needs to return to Seoul for his work. She manage to stay normal because her Auntie Soo Ah is beside her. "Aigoo... There's only me and you again in this house.." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon felt sad but she understands that Woo Jin needs to leave. "Auntie, don't be sad... I'm here... I'm sure Woo Jin-" Chae Yoon said but unexpectedly her tongue slipped off. "Woo Jin?" Soo Ah said and look at her with puzzlement. Chae Yoon release an awkward laugh. "I mean, Oppa... Woo Jin Oppa." She said. "He will visit us again when he have a day off... So don't be sad, Auntie." She added. Soo Ah smile, "Arasso... But for now let's have some soju..." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon laugh and hug her Auntie Soo Ah. "Wow... That's great idea, Auntie... I want soju plus beer and Soo Ah's Tteokbeokki..." She said. Soo Ah laugh, "Aigoo.... My pretty Chae Yoon... Okay! Let's have some party today.." Soo Ah said excitedly. Chae Yoon and Soo Ah laughing together while heading back to their restaurant.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu is on his team meeting but his mind is somewhere else. He recall Chae Yoon's cold gazed towards him. He frowned unknowingly. Ha Neul saw him and noticed him. "Is there a problem to the report?" Ha Neul whispered. "What?" Tae Gu asked. "Yah! You keep frowning for an hour... Are you okay? You seem so distracted..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu let out a deep breath. "I'm sorry... I couldn't sleep last night." He said. "Let's have some drinks... For you to relax. It seems your exhausted." Ha Neul said. "Oh! I know a restaurant here in Gyeongju. They served delicious foods there. Deal?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu shook his head. "Maybe next time... I'm not in a mood today." He said. Ha Neul nodded, "Arasso... They told me that there's a beautiful lady who serve you with a pretty eye smile." Ha Neul said and observing Tae Gu's reactions. "What's her name? I forgot... Uh! Ha Chae Yoon?" Ha Neul said teasingly. Tae Gu look at him and Ha Neul let out a small laugh. "Deal?" Ha Neul said with a wide smile on his face. Tae Gu didn't speak but he admits that whenever he heard her name, his heart beat abnormally.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Because of tiredness, Soo Ah get drunk easily. She fell asleep on the table while Chae Yoon watching her sleeping. "Auntie... Let's go home.. you're drunk." Chae Yoon said and she is also a little bit tipsy. "Ani, it's not time to close our restaurant. We need to make profit for your uncle's recovery." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon let out a deep sigh. "I know... Don't worry... I will take care of the restaurant for today. But You need to go home for you to have some rest." Chae Yoon said. "Yah! I don't want to leave you here alone." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh. "Don't worry about me... Im a big girl now... Let's go I will call Mr. Lee to bring you home, Arasso?" She said.

When Soo Ah left, Chae Yoon manages to serve and cook at the restaurant even though she's a little bit drunk. She's drinking coffee when the last customer left. "Aigoo... My back hurts and I feel so exhausted.." She said and she decide to lay down her head on the table. She's sleepy and felt asleep without her knowing.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu and Ha Neul went outside to Tae Gu's car. "I think this is the place." Ha Neul said. They're on standing in the front of Byeol's Diner. Tae Gu felt worry but at the same time he's excited to see Chae Yoon. "But I think it's close already." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him frowning. "Yah!" Tae Gu said. "I'm not joking... See, some lights are off and...look" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look on where Ha Neul is looking. He saw Chae Yoon sleeping and her head lay down on the table. He let out a deep sigh because of frustration but he saw the signage "OPEN". "It's still open, Ha Neul... Let's go." He said. Ha Neul scratch his head and at the same time he let out a small laugh because this is the first time that Tae Gu will eat in this simple restaurant. "Aigoo... Love can change people so easily..." Ha Neul said jokely. Tae Gu ignored him and he continue to walk towards the restaurant.