CHAPTER SEVEN

"The real owner of her heart"

Side Story

Three years ago

Mrs. Jang was returned so that Chae Yoon no needs to drop by on Tae Gu's place. But the two decides to continue seeing each other. Chae Yoon is humming while putting her make up when Woo Jin peek at her room. "Where are you going?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon startled and her eyeliner ruined. "Yah, Oppa... You startled me. See, What you've done... Aishh.." Chae Yoon said and she continue her doing. Woo Jin came inside and sit on her bed while watching her. "You're on a date? Did  Eomma know it?" Woo Jin said. She stop and she didn't know what to answer because until now, they never talk about what's their relationship status. "Aniyo... I'm just meeting a friend..." Chae Yoon replied.  Woo Jin try to confess his feelings for her but he couldn't have a confidence to tell her. "Chae Yoon..." He said. "Hmm?" She said while doing her make up. "You're pretty..." He said. Chae Yoon look at him and she laugh. "Yah! What do you want this time, Oppa?" She said jokely. "You.." He said. Chae Yoon stop and look at him with puzzlement. Woo Jin stood up and come closer to her. "I mean, can you spare your time to me, today..." Woo Jin said. 'I know... Your seeing someone else and it's killing me... Ha Chae Yoon..' In his mind. Chae Yoon look at him and saw sadness in his face. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She said. "I'm not..." He said. "Please.... Can you?" He added. Chae Yoon couldn't speak and she didn't know what to do. Woo Jin is always been there when she needs someone but she make a promise to Tae Gu that her weekends is for Tae Gu. "Nevermind... Don't worry I won't tell to Eomma about your date..." He said and he went outside the room. Chae Yoon look at him while he's walking away from her. "What's wrong with him?" She said and she  slightly tilt her head.

Chae Yoon is on the park waiting for Tae Gu. She's been there for an hour. She will pick up her phone when someone suddenly grab her in her hand and pull her closer to him. Chae Yoon face bury on his broad chest. He put his arms around her waist and Chae Yoon startled. She look up to see who is he, "Yah! Tae Gu... You're late..." Chae Yoon said. "I'm not, I've been watching you the whole time... And I realized something.." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement but she couldn't speak because her heart beating so fast. "I couldn't let you alone.. all the guys here are looking at you and I didn't want it..." He said. Chae Yoon heart's fluttered and she feel her face is turning red. Chae Yoon try to release from his hug but Tae Gu pull her waist tightly closer to him. "You're mine, Chae Yoon... Always remember it..." He whispered. Called it possessive but for Chae Yoon this is a sweet side of Tae Gu and she like it. Chae Yoon smile when Tae Gu hug her and she felt his kiss on her head. Tae Gu love to smell her flowery scent, 'This girl is driving me crazy.... Chae Yoon... I won't let you go, I swear...' In his mind.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present day

Chae Yoon eyes got widen when her lips accidentally fall from Tae Gu's lips. She try to push him and release her body but Tae Gu didn't allowed it. Tae Gu continue kissing her but Chae Yoon try to control herself to give in. Tae Gu pull her up and this time she's lying on the sofa while Tae Gu is on top of her without breaking his kiss to her. Chae Yoon tears escaped from her eyes, her mind telling her that to stop him but her heart and body are yearning for him. Tae Gu bite her lower lips as he try if Chae Yoon's is going to react qnd his right, Chae Yoon moaned soflty.  He wanted  her badly  tonight and his gently kiss become a possessive as he smell her freshness and his favorite scent of her. Chae Yoon give in and allow his tongue to slipped inside her mouth. Tae Gu smile when Chae Yoon let him kiss her. 'I know... I still have a special spot on your heart ..'  In his mind. Tae Gu didn't break their kiss and his hand travel to untie her bathrobe when Chae Yoon stop him. He look at her eyes and he saw her crying. "Chae Yoon..." He said. He stop and he stood up. Chae Yoon cover her body as she seated on the sofa. Tae Gu bend on his knees and wipe her tears. "I'm sorry..." He said. Chae Yoon look away, "Tae Gu... Please stop.. Don't play with my heart again like you did three years ago..." Chae Yoon said and her emotions burst out. Tae Gu got shocked. For him, all his emotions and  feelings are true. His intention to her is all true. He never thought to play her feelings. "What do you mean? I didn't know what-". He said but Chae Yoon interrupt him. "Oh god please, Tae Gu... Don't play as if you never knew..." She said. Tae Gu look at her eyes and saw her pain but he couldn't find the reason what is it. "Let's talk so we can settle it." He said. Chae Yoon look at him, she wants to but she thinks it's too late there's already someone who will get hurt, and that is Woo Jin. She let out a deep sigh. She stood up and walk pass through him but Tae Gu hug her from her behind. "Let's start again, Chae Yoon... I need you..." Tae Gu whispered. Chae Yoon admits that his touch and kiss, has still impact to her. And she's yearning for more of him. As she close her eyes she felt guilty towards to Woo Jin. He's so kind to be betrayed. "I can't... We can't..." She said. She turn around to face him. "So please let's stop it before we might hurt someone." She said. "I already decided to give my heart to someone... Tae Gu please let me be happy with him." She said. Tae Gu frowned to hear those words. He couldn't stand to see her with someone. "I can't... And I don't allowed it, Chae Yoon...." Tae Gu said in his bariton voice. "You don't have a right to told me what should I do... So Tae Gu... Let's forget our past and don't come closer to each other from now on." Chae Yoon said. "If you're okay now, you can leave just close the door." Chae Yoon said and she's walk towards to her room but she's startled when Tae Gu follow her and he close the door. "Yah! Tae Gu shhi.." Chae Yoon said. "I won't leave you alone... Especially now that I found you again.." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon tears continue to escape from her eyes. She realized that he still hold the key to her heart but she's afraid that he will hurt her again and at the same time, she didn't want to hurt Woo Jin. Tae Gu hug her, "God knows how much I miss you... Please don't try to avoid me... I will gave you some time and space until you're ready to tell me everything why you need to leave me without a trace three years ago..." He whispered and he kiss her on her forehead. Chae Yoon couldn't speak because of her mixed emotions she's feeling right now. Her tears continue to fall from her eyes. She admit that she also miss his touch and kisses without realising it sooner. 'Yah... Why are you doing this to me? I want to forget you but now, my heart... My heart is still yearning for you, Tae Gu...' In her mind.