CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Revelation of one's secret"

Chae Yoon's place

"Tae Gu shhi... Do we need to have a party for our engagement? I want a simple dinner with you, your relatives , my relatives and our friends and colleagues." She said. They we're  at the sofa while watching Netflix. Tae Gu was seated while Chae Yoon is lying on the sofa with her head is on his lap. "Yes, ofcourse... I want them to meet my girlfriend and the future Chairman Min's Wife... Chae Yoon, soon you will be Mrs. Min so you better used to it, I mean gatherings and party." He said. Chae Yoon sit and look at him. "I couldn't believe that weeks ahead I'll become your wife." She said and smile widely. Tae Gu smile. She rest her head on his shoulder. "Tae Gu shhi... Are you sure you wanted to marry me? On the day of our wedding, you can't back out, I won't allowed it." She said and let out a small laugh. Tae Gu Laugh and cup her face and look at her. "I want you to be my wife and to stay beside me..." He said. Chae Yoon smile. "And to be the mother of your children..." Chae Yoon said as she chuckled. Tae Gu smile faded. And he look back to the television. Chae Yoon notice it. "Is there something wrong?" She said. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "Chae Yoon shhi... I... have something to tell you.." He said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement. "What is it?" She said. Tae Gu look at her eyes. 'Just what if she can't accept that fact...' In his mind. "Chae Yoon shhi.. are you really love to have kids?" He said. Chae Yoon smile, "Ofcourse I am... Yah! That's my dream to have children to the man I love... And that's you, Tae Gu..." She said. She saw worry in his eyes. "Waeyo?" She asked. "Tae Gu... Is there something bothering you?" She asked. Tae Gu shake his head. "Nothing... Like you I also want to have a child to you... I hope heaven will heard us." He said and pull her closer to hug her. 'Chae Yoon... I hope you wouldn't leave me... If I can't give you a family you've been dreaming of...' In his mind. 'for now... Let me cherish this moment with you... Call it selfish but let me hide it for now...' In his mind while kissing her in her head.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

In Seoul, South korea

"Madame... The car  is ready." The man said. Sook hwi smirked while looking at her vanity mirror. This day is going to be exciting. Finally, she can saw her again. The girl who captured his nephew's heart. "Oh, Tae Gu.. I've been waiting for this day..." She said. "I want to check personally how brave you are right now, Chae Yoon." She added.  "Let's go straight to the hotel..  Im so excited to see the couple and congratulate them." She said.

This day is the day of the Engagement Party of Tae Gu and Chae Yoon. Tae Gu is on his place preparing himself for the party while Chae Yoon is on the VIP room of the hotel. Tae Gu didn't allow her to went home to her place last night. He book a VIP room in MinBaek Hotel for her convenient. Tae Gu allowed Jara And Ji hyun to have their day off for today to accompany his fiancée. "Wow... You're gown is so pretty.... I'm so excited to see you wear this." Jara said. "You will slay it tonight I swear." She added. It was a gold  long dress with long slit. "I hope it fit in me..." She said as she chuckled. "Yah! You have a nice curve body, remember on the beach? Everyone keeps looking at you but Chairman Min is so possessive and carry you on your suite." Ji Hyun said and she laugh together with Jara. Chae Yoon felt her face is blushing.

She smile when her gown fits perfectly to her. She look at the mirror when saw her perfectly shape curve. It simple yet elegant. "Wow! You look so seductive..." Jara said. "Agree! Our soon to be Mrs. Min is so dazzling tonight..." Ji hyun said. "Yah! You two keep my face blushed. But thanks for your compliments, my nervous has gone..." She said. "Wait us here... We're going outside to look for Ms. Kim, she wants to see you." Ji hyun said. "Arasso..." She said.