CHAPTER TWO

"Hidden desire"

Chae Yoon's first week as Receptionist in MinBaek Hotel was like a roller coaster ride. She had fun most of it. She is easy going and cheerful so as expected, she easily get close to her co workers except to the one who make her daily life like a living hell, Park Jin Hye. Is her day off today and she is helping her Auntie Soo Ah on their Restaurant. "How was your first week in MinBaek hotel, are you having fun?" Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon happily nodded as she is preparing raddish kimchi. "Yes, Auntie... I have so much fun working. Sometimes I will invite here Jara, Ji hyun and granny for you to meet them." Chae Yoon said. "It seems you already have friends." Soo Ah said. "I'm glad and I don't need to worry that someone bully you because of your pretty face." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon laugh because of her Auntie's compliment. "Where's the beautiful owner of this restaurant?" Woo Jin said as he went inside. "Woo Jin..." "Oppa..." Chae Yoon and Soo Ah said. Woo jin is working as an Bodyguard of one of the hottest actress of South Korea, Lee Aera. So mostly he's on Seoul and he visit them when he has a day off. "Have you eaten?" Soo Ah asked. "Not yet, Eomma... I miss you're cooking, Eomma.." Woo Jin said. "Arasso... Just rest and I will cook some food for you." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon pout her lips, "How about me, Auntie?" Chae Yoon said and act like a child. Soo Ah laugh and tap Chae Yoon on her shoulder. "Ofcourse I also cook your favorite food." Soo Ah said. Chae Yoon smile, "Thank You, Auntie..." Chae Yoon said with her puppy eye. "Aishh. ... She's being childish again." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon gave him a death gaze that's what makes Woo Jin laugh hard. 'I really miss you...Ha Chae Yoon..' In his mind.

After they ate their lunch, They went to the sea bay near their restaurant. While walking, Woo Jin bought tteokbeokki and odeng. "Oppa, how was it living in Seoul? Is it more fun rather than here?" Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin put his handkerchief to the ground before he let Chae Yoon sit there. "Aniyo... For me, I love to live here. We have fresh air here and this place is so peaceful." Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon smile and look at the sea. She close her eyes as she feel the fresh air hit on her face. Woo Jin look at her and he is mesmerized by the innocent beauty infront of him. "Such a beautiful scenery...." The word that unknowingly came out to his mouth while looking at her. Chae Yoon heard it and she open her eyes to look at him, their eyes met and they felt the unknown connections between them. Their instantly take their eyes from each other when they felt it. There's an awkward silence between them. "You? How about you? I heard that your working in MinBaek Hotel.."Woo Jin said as he start a conversation. Chae Yoon smile before she speak. "Ah, Yes... I have so fun there... Oh when do you come back to Seoul?" Chae Yoon said. "I have a three days leave... Why?" Woo Jin said. Chae yoon pout her lips, "Nothing, I just want you to meet Jara and Ji Hyun my co workers. And also Granny, she's our Halmeoni there in MinBaek hotel that's why we called her Granny." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin let out a smile. "I also love to meet them... If you want I will send you tomorrow at your work." Woo Jin suggested. Chae Yoon smile widely. "Really? Is it okay?" Chae Yoon said. "Yes ofcourse... Remember when we were young, I always sent you to your school." Woo Jin said. "That's why no one can have a guts to invite me on a date because of you." Chae Yoon said jokely. "If I... Invite you on a date, will you said yes?" Woo Jin said. Chae Yoon look at him but she didn't speak.  "Ha Chae Yoon... You wanna go on a date with me?" Woo Jin asked. Chae Yoon heart beat so fast. She didn't expect this word from Woo Jin but she admit that she is happy when she heard it. After three years of being heart broken she decided to open up her heart once again when it comes to love. Chae Yoon look away and take a deep breath. "Oppa..." Chae Yoon said and she smile forcely to hide her true emotions. Woo Jin take her one hand and hold it. "I hide my feelings for a very long time. Now, this is the time to confess it to you, Chae Yoon." Woo jin said. Chae Yoon look at him in the eyes. "I... Like you Ha Chae Yoon.... I didn't know when it started but for a long time, I... Know I have a feelings for you." Woo Jin said. "Oppa..." Chae Yoon said. Woo Jin is always there for her especially when she got heartbroken. It is easy for her to love him but the question is, is she really okay to love again?