CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"five days of official dates"

Chae Yoon stay in Tae Gu's house that night. She call her Auntie Soo Ah to  inform her but she lied when she say she's staying with her friend's house for five days. Her Auntie Soo Ah gave her her blessings. She felt guilty because she lied to her. She's exhausted and tired because of their trip from team building so she fall asleep on the sofa. Tae Gu went outside the bathroom, he's wearing his bathrobe when he notice that Chae Yoon is not on their room. He went outside to look for her and he found her sleeping on the sofa. Tae Gu smile as he approached her. He seated on the floor and look at her face. He caress her face. "You sleepy head... You always like that. You don't care about your surroundings when you sleep that's why I'm worried about you." He said. He stood up and carry her to lay her down on the bed. He cover her body with a comforter and he let out a wide smile when he saw the ring on her finger. "It's fit perfectly to you..." He said and kiss her on her lips. "Saranghae, Ha Chae Yoon... Good night..." He said.

He went to his mini bar in one corner of his house and pour soju in his glass.
He was worried about Chae Yoon's safety. He knows that Auntie Sook hwi is planning something especially now that she already knew that he found Chae Yoon. And at the same time, he want to stay her away from Woo Jin. He clench his fist when he recalled the bruise on her arms but Chae Yoon trusted Woo Jin so much and she felt guilty towards to him and it makes him worried more. 'I must do something... For her to keep her safe....' In his mind.

Tae Gu went back to their room and he lay in the bed beside her. He move closer to where she is and pull her gently close to him. He wrapped his arms on her waist. He smell her sweet yet flowery scent, the only scent that he get addicted. Whenever he's with her, all his worries are gone. She's the only one who can make his heart nervous and beat abnormally. He let out a bright smile when he put his hand to her hand and it's  still entwined while their sleeping.

   🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu and Chae Yoon is on his car. They left the house before the sun rise. Chae Yoon's laughter and giggles filled inside his car. Tae Gu enjoying the sound of her Laughter and her pretty eye smile. "Where are we going, Tae Gu?" She asked. "Anywhere..." He said. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh. "Yah! You ask me on a date but you didn't plan where you would take me?" Chae Yoon said. Tae Gu laugh. "Anyway, you always unpredictable..." Chae Yoon said. "Is that a compliment?" He said. "Yah ofcourse..." Chae Yoon said and let out a peel of Laughter. Tae Gu smile while his eyes is on the road.

They stop by at the restaurant near the road. Chae Yoon really amazed by it's ambience and she walk towards to the backyard that filled with different kinds of flowers. "Wah... So beautiful..." She said. Tae Gu keep following her and he always taking stolen shot of her. Her eye smile appear because she was surrounded by beautiful flowers. Tae Gu mesmerized by her beauty and gentleness. "Chae Yoon sshi.. let's go, our food is already on our table." He said. While they were eating, a staff approach her and gave her a large bouquet of red roses. "This is for you, Mam." He said. Tae Gu smile when her eye smile appear once again. "Mr. Min request us to make this bouquet for his girlfriend, Ha Chae Yoon." The staff said and make a bow before he left them. "Tae Gu shhi... You always spoiled me... Thank you for your sweet surprises.." She said. She also want to make him happy, to plan a surprise for him but what it could be? He already have all the things he need, Chae Yoon's thought.

After they're breakfast they continue their rides towards to their next destination. "Oh, how about this one, Tae Gu shhi..." She said. She's browsing his phone to find some beautiful places near on where they are. "It said that there's an hotel at the top of the mountain that known for a beautiful night scenery and a warm man made lake." She said. "What do you think?" She added. Tae Gu didn't care about the places he's enjoying this day with Chae Yoon even they we're inside his car. "Well... It seems so relaxing... I like the warm lake... And it's more fun if I taking my warm bath with you." He said and let out a naughty smile. "Yah! Min Tae Gu..." She said. Chae Yoon giggles and laughters are filled the car and also it's filled Tae Gu's hearts.