CHAPTER FORTY THREE

"STEALING ONE'S FAMILY"

SIDE STORY

TWO YEARS AGO

Jin Ho thought he's going to die. His sight is blurry as he open his eyes. Then he think Chae Yoon who seated next to him. He immediately look at her. He felt scared when he saw her unconsciously lying her head infront of the car. He immediately reach her, "Chae Yoon wake up..." He said. He caress her face with full of her blood on her face and still her eyes close and no movement at all. "No!.. Chae Yoon... Please..." He said. He look around but no one is there to ask for help. He immediately went outside and went to the passenger door to open it. He carry the unconscious Chae yoon with his arms outside the car. While they're walking the car suddenly explode and because of the impact, Chae Yoon fall to the ground but he immediately reach for her. He pick his phone and call her mother. "Eomma...  It's me... I need your help... I got into an accident." He said.

Sook hwi with Doctor Moon went to Jin Ho. And they both shocked when they saw Chae yoon carried by her son. "God.... Jin Ho what happened? Why she's with you? What did you do?" She said. "I'll explain the details later... But please us, Eomma.. I couldn't stand if something happen to her." He said. "Let's go to my clinic... Tae gu didn't know my clinic yet." He said.

"Appa... Do something.... Save her please...." Jin ho said  and crying. He's the son of Doctor Moon and Sook Hwi adopt him because of her relationship to Doctor Moon. "Her pulse is weak... She need to transfer her to the hospital." He said. "No! If Tae Gu know this, he won't slide this one... My son will get arrested and I won't let that happen." Sook hwi said. "Sook hwi if she couldn't treated right now, she will die." Doctor Moon said. "No.... Please... She's pregnant... Appa I can't loose her..  please..." Jin Ho said. "Get rid of her! Much better if she die with her baby. Their child will be Tae gu's heir and  he gain the trust of all the board of Director because of that." She said. "Eomma please No!.... Please..." Jin ho said. Sook hwi suddenly received a phone call and she got shocked. "Waeyo?" Doctor Moon said. She immediately turn on the television. And they shocked when they saw the news about Chae Yoon's death. "Eottoke!" She said. "How did this happen? Chae yoon is here with us.... And who's that girl they saw in the car?" She said. "The girl I accidentally hit while I was driving, Eomma..." He said. Sook hwi and Doctor Moon got shocked. "I'm going to the police and confess what happened if you let her die, appa... I swear I'll kill myself if something happen to her." He said. "Tae Gu knew that she's death. So, she's mine now... I'll keep her away from him. I promise she couldn't come back to her life." He said. "Are you insane? What if she come to her senses. What will you do? She will look for Tae gu..." Sook hwi said. "It's upto me what I will do to her.." He said. "Appa... Please save her..." Jin Ho said. Doctor Moon look at to Chae Yoon. He felt guilty but his love and pity to his son is more powerful than it. 'Im sorry... Tae Gu... Chae yoon..'  In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Present time

"Chae rim!" Dal hee said. She immediately stood up and look for Chae rim when she  accidentally bumped Hye won. "Oh Dal hee... You look pale? Where's Chae rim?" She said. "Eonnie... Chae rim suddenly gone beside me... I thought she's playing quietly..." Dal hee said with her trembling voice. "What!!?" Hye won said. She immediately search for Chae rim in every corner of the restaurant but she couldn't find her. "Chae rim... Where are you?" She said and she was about to cry. Dal hee look outside. She's in the middle of searching when she heard her Laughter and giggles on the other table. She walks fast towards her and she saw Chae rim carry by a man. "Oh god... Chae Rim..  my baby..." She shouted as she was sobbing.