CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"Forgiveness"

Months have been passed after the incidents in Chae Yoon's place happened. After that, she didn't see Woo Jin again. She always visited her Auntie Soo Ah on her restaurant and sometimes she stay overnight in her house. Chae Yoon also busy on her new position in the hotel. Because of some guys still trying to hit on her especially some clients that mesmerized by her beauty, Tae Gu decided to put her to the admin office with Yura. Chae Yoon didn't protest and it was okay for her as long as Tae Gu will feel relieved and at ease while working.

"Are you having fun here, Chae Yoon?" Yura said. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh. It's been twoo weeks since she became an admin staff. "Honestly, it's boring here.." She said while she's laughing. Yura laugh, "I knew it..." She said. "Anyway, I have to go... I have a business lunch for today. Bye.." Yura said and wave her hand to Chae Yoon. "Bye, Eonnie... See you later." She said.

Minutes have been passed, all the admin staff take their lunch break while Chae Yoon is still on her desk. She heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in" she said. A well built, handsome and tall guy appear in front of her. "Annyeong Haseyo...." He said. "Yes, Annyeong Haseyo... What can I do for you?" She said. He's looking at her while Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement with puzzlement. "Yes?" She said when the guy didn't speak. "Oh, I'm sorry... Can I know where the CEO office?" He said. 'CEO office?...'In her mind. "By the way, I'm Jeon Jin Ho... I'm the new marketing director of MinBaek Hotel. And I'll like to make my greetings to Chairman Min." He said. "And you are?" He added. Chae Yoon smile. "Oh, nice to meet you Mr. Jeon... I'm Ha Chae Yoon of administration head department. " She said. Jin Ho smile and feel her soft hand. "Can you accompany me, towards to Chairman Min office?" He said. "There's an elevator here you don't need my girlfriend to be with you." Tae Gu said behind him. Chae yoon and Jin Ho startled. "Tae Gu- Chairmain Min.." She said. "Hyung... Long time no see..." Jin Ho said and approach him. Tae Gu smile and tap his shoulder. "How are you, Jin Ho? It's been a while..." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon look at the two with confusion. Tae Gu stand beside her and put his shoulder to her arms. "By the way... I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Ha Chae Yoon." He said. Jin Ho smile while looking at her. "And this is Jin Ho, my cousin." He said.  "So Ms. Ha is already taken... " Jin Ho said jokely. Tae Gu gave him a death glared. Jin Ho laugh. "He's possessive... I think you have a long patience towards him." Jin Ho said to Chae Yoon. Chae Yoon laughters filled the room. "Yes... You're right... Sometimes he's immature.." She said and let out a small laugh. Jin Ho also laugh. Tae Gu frowned. "Enough... Her lunch time is Tae Gu's time so please excuse us. You can tour the office by yourself... You're a big boy now.." He said. When the two left, Jin Ho smile, he admits there's something about Ha Chae Yoon.

Tae gu and Chae Yoon eat together to their favorite restaurant near the hotel. "Chae Yoon shhi... Our anniversary is on friday. What do you want to do?" He said. They celebrate their anniversary the day when their first intimate scene in the island three years ago. "You... I mean... What more important is Im with you so it's upto you where you want to go this time." She replied. When Tae gu first proposed to her but she reject it, she thought that in his second proposal is the right time to say yes to him. She hope that this is the right time for them to take another step in their relationship and now she's ready for it. She's waiting for Tae Gu to ask her again and she thinks that is the best gift for him on their anniversary and hopefully fate will upon her. She smile unknowingly whenever she think of it. "Why are you smiling?" He said. "Nothing..." She said. On the hand, Tae gu think what the best he could give to her on their anniversary. This is the first time they celebrate together. He wanted to be special for her but he don't have any idea how. 'Is it the right time to ask her about marriage?... What if she reject it again or... What if she say yes but she will know my condition later... Is she going to leave or should she stay?...' In his mind. Since his Auntie Sook Hwi remind him about the Secret of Min's clan, his anxiousness increase everyday and every second whenever he's with her. 'Chae Yoon shhi... I hope you will still accept me..' In his mind. Tae Gu smiling while watching Chae Yoon who is happily eating her food.