CHAPTER THIRTY

"As long as he loves me"

Side story

"Doctor Moon... My head continuosly aching and I want the pain reliever that you gave to me last time." Tae Gu said. Doctor Moon smile and gave him the medicine. "Don't forget to take it everyday." He said. Tae Gu smile and put it on his pocket. "Did your girlfriend knows your condition? Did you tell her about it? That you couldn't have a child?." Doctor Moon said. Tae Gu smile faded. "I haven't tell her yet... I'm waiting for the right opportunity to tell her." He said. Doctor Moon is silently listening to him. "Is there any other option that I can give her a child?" He asked. "I'm sorry to tell you this but... There's no possibility that you can have a child, Tae Gu. You inherit your family's condition just like your Uncle, I'm sorry." Doctor Moon said. Tae Gu eyes are now filled with tears. "You can adopt if Ms. Ha want to have one." He said. "But I want to give her my own child.." He said. "Anyway, thanks for this pain reliever, Doctor Moon." He said. He was about to leave when Doctor Moon speak. "Let's take a test again if you want?" He suggested. Tae Gu look at him.

When Tae Gu left Doctor Moon called Sook Hwi. "Ms. Min... You're right, Tae Gu is now depending on that drugs that you've given to me." He said over the phone. "I told you..." She said over the phone. "I'm just worried about the side effect on him. If he will continue to take it, he will soon couldn't control himself just like a crazy person did." He said. "That's s what I wanted. For now, he couldn't control his emotions. He will believe what he wanted to believe..." Sook hwi said. "And also... He agreed to take a test again... I suggest it just like what you told me." Doctor Moon said. "Alright, very good Doctor Moon. I want to make sure that he couldn't have a child so I can get rid of him easily as CEO of Min's Corporation." She said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Present

"Chae Yoon..." Tae Gu said. He heard all the conversation between Chae Yoon and Jin ho. Chae Yoon look at her with those teary eyes. Jin Ho hold her, "Let's go... You don't need to push this engagement, Chae Yoon." Jin Ho said but Chae Yoon pull her arms from his hold. "Don't touch me.." She said. And gave Jin Ho a death glared. "You don't have a right to decide what should I do... Please leave.." She said. Tae Gu approach them and gather his courage to face her. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. "Hyung... Don't be selfish..." Jin Ho said. "Yah JEON JIN HO!" Tae Gu shouted. He couldn't believe that Jin Ho will do this to him and it's killing him because he trusted him so much. "Leave us, Jin Ho.." Chae Yoon said as she turn around to the two of them. "But Chae Yoon..." Jin Ho protests. "I said leave us... This is between me and Tae Gu.. so please leave." She said as she's trying to control her tears. Jin ho clench his fist and gave a death glared to Tae Gu before he left.

Tae Gu looking at her from her behind when Jin Ho left them alone inside the room. "Chae Yoon shhi... Let's talk." He said. Chae Yoon still standing but she remain her back to him. "Is it true?" She asked with her trembling voice. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. "Yes..." He said. Chae Yoon look at him. And they're eyes met. "Yes it's true... All of he told you are true... That... I can't give you a child... I have... No capability to have even one..." Tae Gu said and his emotions burst out. Chae Yoon cry but she immediately wipe her tears. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said. "Why I need to heard it from someone? Why, Tae Gu?" She cried. "Because I'm afraid to loose you, Chae Yoon... I'm scared that you're going to break up with me when you find out the truth..." He said. "And I couldn't accept the fact that I couldn't give you the life that you're dreaming on." He added. Chae Yoon emotions burst out. "Tae gu shhi... You know how much I love you, right? I gave you my all Tae Gu, isn't enough to trust my love for you?" She said. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said. "I don't care if you can't give me a child.. I really don't care if I wouldn't get pregnant, as long as I am with you... As long as you love me, Tae Gu... That's all matter to me..." She said as she's sobbing. "You are all I wanted... I always told you... I never leave you not until you want me to leave you..." She said. She's hurting not because of what she learned that night but because Tae Gu didn't trust enough her love for him. She was about to leave when Tae Gu hug her from her behind and her emotions continue to burst out. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Chae Yoon.. please... Stay..." He said and cry hard on her shoulder. "Don't leave me... I swear I didn't intend to hide it... I was so scared to loose you.." He said and hug her tightly.