CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

"Sook Hwi's downfall"

"HA CHAE YOON!" Sook Hwi said. Chae Yoon got shocked when she saw Sook hwi infront of her and pointed a gun on her. "Auntie Sook Hwi..." She called. Sook Hwi smirked. "My poor son suffered because of you so don't deserve to be happy with Tae Gu. One of you must die and that's you Chae Yoon." She said. Chae Yoon put her two hands up and she try to remain calm. "You must die now... You are his life so I must take your life to make him suffer." She said. "No! Please.." Chae Yoon said. The sound of gun filled the entired hotel. The people got panicked.

Chae Yoon got shocked when she heard the sound of the gun. She feel her body fall from the ground along with someone on top of her. She open her eyes and her body shivering when she saw his face. With her trembling hand and eyes that filled with tears she saw a blood on her hands.

Tae Gu heard the sounds of the gun along with the Bodyguards who hired by Tae Gu they immediately run towards to where the sound is.

Sook Hwi remain standing and got shocked when she saw Doctor Moon lying on the ground with his own blood. "Oppa..." She said. Chae Yoon sit up and try to wake Doctor Moon. "Doctor Moon... Oh god... Please wake up." She said. Doctor Moon open his eyes and look at her. "Chae Yoon shhi... I-... I'm so-sorry..." Doctor Moon said with trembling voice as he breath  hardly. " Please don't talk... We'll take you to the hospital.."She said. "Help please..." She shouted. Doctor Moon hold her hand. "Please... Please... Forgive my son, Jin Ho... My Jin Ho..." He said. Chae Yoon cry and she felt Doctor Moon has no movement when he close his eyes.

Tae Gu saw his Auntie Sook Hwi remain standing with the gun on her hand and she remain shocked. The Bodyguards personnel automatically approach her and take the gun from her. "Oppa... Why you did that? How about me?" She murmured and her tears escaped from her eyes without any blink. Tae Gu immediately approach Chae Yoon and saw Doctor Moon lifeless body. "Tae gu.. he save me... Let's take him to the hospital please.... He can't die like this.." She cried. Tae Gu hug her and she felt her body is shivering and cold as ice.

Minute's hava been passed when the police officers appear with an ambulance. They Took Sook Hwi who still on shocked. Doctor Moon declared as death. Tae Gu accompany his wife. "Tae Gu shhi..." She said. "Waeyo?" He asked and saw her face so pale. "Tae gu... There's a blood behind her skirt." Ha Neul said. Chae Yoon felt dizzy and passed out. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said and he immediately carry her towards to her car.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Sook hwi tears continue to fall as she recalled how Doctor Moon die infront of her and worst she's the one who killed him. "Oppa..." She called. And look at her trembling hands as she recalled their last conversation.

Flashback

"Where are you going?" Doctor Moon said while stopping her. "I will do what I must do... So you better step off, Oppa.." Sook Hwi said. "Aniyo... I won't let you do that... I won't let your hand to do all the dirty works. Please, Sook Hwi listen to me... Let's escaped together and let's start a new life and forget the past." He said. Sook Hwi push him but Doctor Moon hug her tightly. "I won't allow you to do that. Saranghaeyo, Sook Hwi... Please stay.." He said. Sook Hwi push him and slap him. "I don't need your love, Oppa... You're useless to me.. I told you I didn't love you... I only use you to help me but look what I got? My ruined because of you're being softhearted and fool." She said. She walk passed through him even she saw him crying infront of her. "Oppa... Don't look back if you want to stay with me... Because this is my fate... " She said and she left him alone.