CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"RAIN IN BARCELONA"

A week after the inauguration Tae Gu didn't see Hye won. He seem so distracted and frowning the whole week. He try to focus his mind to his work but her face keep running on his mind. He always alone in his office. If he went down at the lobby, he's always stay at the stair exit.

Ha Neul landed in Barcelona three days ago and as he went to the hotel he heard some gossip from the staff. "Ms. Yura... Is it true the gossip about Chae Yoon?" Ha Neul asked. "Yes, President Jang... Ms. Shim of Little peaches flower shop, she and Chae Yoon are so much alike." She said. "Is Tae Gu saw her?" He asked. Yura nodded, "Yes... And the whole day he kept staring at her." She said. "God! He maybe think that it was Chae Yoon. But we all know that Chae Yoon is no longer with us." He said.

Ha Neul went to Tae Gu's office, he knock first before he went inside. He saw him spacing out while looking at the business card in his hand. "Shim Hye Won..." He read. Tae Gu startled. "What are you doing behind me?" He said. Ha Neul laugh. "Yah! I overheard about Ms. Shim... Let me remind you, she's not Chae Yoon..She may look like her but she's not your wife." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him. "But why I'm feeling she's my wife? All of her remind me about Chae Yoon." He said. "Because you miss her badly.... Dont get attached to her because she's look like your wife... You will get hurt in the end." He said. Tae Gu thought of what he said. Maybe he really miss his wife. After all she has a husband and he don't like to get in their way. "Let's go... Let's have a drink." Ha Neul said.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Hye won is on the flower shop busy on making flower bouquet and arrangements. She stop when she remember the stair exit incident. It's been weeks that this guy keep running on her mind. "Chae Yoon... Chairman Min..." She said while trying to remember where she heard that name, it's somehow familiar to her,  when her head suddenly hurt. She sit on her chair and try to relax and take her pain reliever to ease the pain. The door suddenly open and her smile widen when she saw Dal Hee with her daughter, Chae Rim. "My liitle peaches.... Come here?" She said and carry her. "We just visit you here. We went to the park near here. " Dal hee said. "Dal Hee... Don't wait for me tonight... Belinda invite me tonight because it's her birthday. Please make sure that the door lock and check all the window." She said. "Arasso, don't worry about Chae rim.. I will take care of her." She said. "My pretty daughter you wanna go out and play with Eomma this weekend?" She said as she make small little kisses in her face. "Eonnie... Oppa told me that we're going to move in his place when he came back. Did he tell you about it?" She said. Hye Won look at her but she didn't speak. "Really? Until now, you really don't remember how you first met him? How you said yes to him and get married?" She said. Dal hee is her walking diary for a year. She trusted her and tell her what she really feel because she can't tell it to her husband , she knew that it will hurt him. "Sadly, Yes... I remember his name but I couldn't remember who is he in my life... That's makes me uncomfortable when I'm with him. You think I'm crazy?" She said. "No, I think that's normal... You suffered from the accident years ago... But soon you will remember all the things and memories with him. Just take it slowly, Eonnie." Dal hee said. Hye won smile. "Sealed our secrets..." She said. Dal hee zip her mouth. "Ne.." She replied as she chuckled.

Meanwhile, Yura, Min ho and the other staff are all in the lobby waiting for Ha Neul and Tae gu. Ha Neul promise to them that they go to the famous bar here at Barcelona and it's his treat. This is to celebrate his engagement with Jara. Minutes had been passed when Tae gu and Ha Neul went down to the lobby. "President Jang... We're here..." Yura wave her hand. "Let's go... I'm excited to taste the different kind of alcohol here at Barcelona..." Ha Neul said. "Let's have to call Jara first..." Tae Gu said jokely. "Yah! Don't ruin my mood today Chairman.." He said and they all Laugh together. They went to the first class famous bar at Barcelona. Tae Gu has no mood for this but he was force by Ha Neul. "C'mon... Let's started the party..." Ha Neul said. "Tae gu... Drink all you want it's my treat I swear..." He said. Tae Gu smile and look at the dancing people at the dance floor.