CHAPTER TWELVE

"HER LAUGHTER AND HIS SMILE"

"Did you see it, Ms. Kim?" One of the employee said. They saw Tae Gu and Chae Yoon hugging each other earlier. "Shut your mouth... Chairman Min is here with us. You want to get fired!?" Yura said. Yura look at where Tae Gu and Chae Yoon seated. She also curious between the two. She saw them laughing together.

"Yah! Jara... Do you know what's her relationship to Chairman Min?" Ji Hyun whispered. They heard Chae Yoon's laugh in Tae Gu's boring joke. "I really don't know, Eonnie... I also confused if Woo Jin oppa and she are broke up?" Jara Whispered. "I heard her last time.. they're argued over the phone." She added. Ji Hyun got shocked. "Aigoo... I feel bad for Woo Jin. He seems so kind rather than to Chairman Min." Ji Hyun said.

Chae Yoon and Tae Gu having chitchat while on the ride. They forget their surroundings and eyes that kept observing them. Tae Gu focus on her Laughter while Chae Yoon cherish his beautiful smile. If this is a second round of love for them, she's willing to take a risk; Chae Yoon's thought. At this moment, both of them are willing to take this chance and their both ready to take the pain and hurts if there is in the future.

Chae Yoon fall asleep in Tae Gu's shoulder while Tae Gu lean his head on her head as he close his eyes to take a nap. Tae Gu still holding her hand under the blanket that covers in Chae Yoon's lap. When the bus arrived at the place. Everyone get out on the bus but no one dare to wake them up. Jara and Ji Hyun also didn't dare to wake up because they we're afraid to Chairman Min. Before she went outside, Jara take a photo of the two.

Yura saw the two who are still asleep. She decided to approach them and wake them up. "Chairman Min..." Yura said. Tae Gu woke up and saw Yura standing beside him. "We're here... Both of you are sleeping..." Yura said and she saw the two is still holding each other hands under the blanket, and she smile secretly. "Arasso... Thank you for waking me up, Ms. Kim." Tae Gu said and he smile to her. Yura left them alone in the bus. Tae Gu smile, "you're such a sleepy head, Chae Yoon. Nothing change.." Tae Gu said while looking at her. Chae Yoon wake up when she feel that there's someone kiss her on her forehead. She saw Tae Gu smiling when she open her eyes. She look at the surrounding but her eyes widen when she saw no one inside the bus except for them. "Yah... Why they didn't wake me up..." Chae Yoon said and she immediately stood up. "Wait for me... I'll wait you here while you sleeping..." Tae Gu said. "Aishh.." She said. When they went outside the bus they go straight to the hotel and everyone look at them when they reached the lobby. Chae Yoon feel her cheek blushing but she try to act normal. Jin Hye frowned while looking at her but Chae Yoon ignored it. Yura and other employee distribute their card key of the room they're staying. Yura gave Chae Yoon her card key and whispered to her. "Let's have a drink later... You need to explain to me.." Yura said. Chae Yoon smile awkwardly. Ji Hyun and Jara approach her and tease her. "Yah! Ha Chae Yoon! I think we need some talk tonight. You need to tell us a very very long story of what we observed today.." Ji Hyun said. Chae Yoon felt her face hot and turning red. "Let's go... I'm excited to see our room." Jara said.

While on the elevator, they notice that Chae Yoon is also holding a card key. "Waeyo?" Chae Yoon said when she noticed her two friends are looking at her. "Nothing, I mean Wow... You have your own suite..." Ji Hyun said. "Huh?" She said and she  look to her card key. "Yah! It seems that you and Chairman Min is close....very very close... See, your card is for VIP suite." Ji Hyun said jokely. "Oh this is our floor... Chae Yoon.. see you later." Jara said they went outside the elevator and they're keep teasing her as they're laughing out loud. "Yah!..." Chae Yoon said and the elevator close.

"Tae Gu... I felt bad for Chae Yoon. How can she enjoy this team building with her co workers if you always keep her on your side." Ha Neul said. "Tell me... Are the two of you are getting back together?" He asked. Tae Gu look at him and drink his beer. They're on the bar of the hotel. "We're almost there.... I think." Tae Gu replied. Ha Neul got confused. "But she already had a boyfriend, right?" He said. "No he's not her boyfriend... He's only courting her but I know I still have a special place in her heart." He said. "Arasso... But you need to let her enjoy this day with her friends and co workers. And you too... Enjoy this with your employees." Ha Neul advice. "I really enjoying this day, Ha Neul.." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul shook his head, "Yes you are... But in one employee only, and that is Chae Yoon." He said and drink his beer. Tae Gu smile, and he look at his phone, his smile widen when he saw the picture of Chae Yoon sleeping like a child.