Seven minutes in heaven (wally x reader)

A/n: lmfao I rlly wanna try this out no smut tho I got some eles in mind hehehe also no watch the vedio till a say watch it.

You ran from room to room trying to find your spray paint cans for the party tonight. You wanted to host but howdy insisted to do the party at the shop. AHA! You grabbed your spray paint from the closet and grabbed your bag. You walked to the store alone till wally showed up.

Hi neighbor! He said eagerly. Hi wally what's up? You ask. He looked up to the sky in confusion. The sky? He asked. No I mean how was your day. You explained. It was good how was your neighbor? He smiled. Good.

You opened the door for wally and both of you sat with your neighbors. We all sat there talking about how life was going till Julie wanted to played truth or dare. Everyone agreed to play and howdy started. Ok eddi truth or dare. Howdy asked. Dare. I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room. Eddi turned bright red and quickly pecked frank in the lips.

Everyone laughed hard. Ok ok ok sally truth or dare. Eddi asked. Truth. Is it true you wipe your snot in Wally's hair gel? Everyone's jaw dropped. She nodded. Wally looked horrified and grossed out. EW EW EW EWWWWW! wally yelled running to the nearest sink cleaning his hair.

he sat back down with the group and poppy spoke up. LETS PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN! She said. Everyone close your eyes and me and Julie will chose the first ones to go. Everyone shut their eyes. The girls picked the first person. Now for our lucky lady. Julie squealed.

They grabbed you by the arms and locked us in the supply closet. You open your eyes to see Wally!

(WATCH THE VEDIO UBOVE THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE CLOSEST)

After seven minutes they all opened the door and let out a loud gasp. They caught you and Wally making out. You turn bright red and scrabble out the closet.

We will never speak of this again. You mumbled and blushed.

How was this one!?