Bendy x reader part two

A/n: i am hungry GIMMY Burger King. No fei wu you had chicken fries yesterday. But Māmā I want food! I'm hungryyyyyy! No fei THERES rice and chicken at home. Your no fair Māmā I'm telling Nǎinai! Nǎinai! Māmā won't get me Burger King. DAUGHTER GET MY GRAND DAUGHTER BURGER KING. (My Nǎinai is the best prove me wrong I'm still smashing my sandwich and onion rings best of all I got mnt dew! Final part bc I'm lazy

You drove to a office store to buy pens and copy machine ink. All of this hun? The cashier snapped her gum. Yes. You said with messy hair. All that stuff was heavy.

Ok that would be 78.77. you slammed you wallet to the counter. Take it all. You grabbed the ink and went back to the studio. BENDY IM BACK HERES THE INK NOW GIMMY MY DAD! You yelled.

he swam you to you and grabbed the ink. He grew it into the machine and immortalized. No where's my dad. You asked. Oh yeah I almost forgot! Bendy said. He brought your dad back. Cough cough cough~. You hear a faint cough. Dad? You ran to the room.

Your father coughed up dust and smog and he sat up shaking. Y-y/n? He said. With Your eyes tearing up you ran to him and hugged him tightly. Yeah dad it's me. You cried on his chest. Oh y/n my little girl. He hugged you back. You've grown so much. You helped him get up.

Cmon dad we gotta get out of here. You said. You both walked towards the exit. When you tried to open it it was wedged shut. What? You kicked the door. Heh I kinda forgot to tell you I kinda maybe locked us in here... bendy awkwardly smiled. WHAT!? You said.

You jumped on top of him and beat him up. WAIT WAIT Y/N CHILL! You dad joey said carrying you off bendy. Y/n i can explain! Bendy said mortified.

You got two seconds. You glared and pulled your gun out. Your dad put his hands up in shock. Y/n... I locked us in here because...I wanna be with you... he blushed and looked down.

You lowered your gun. W-what? You said. Your dad did not like what he was hearing. B-bendy i-. You were cut off by you dad pulling you away from him.

Y/n we have to go. He started pulling you away from the demon and then bendy got mad. Joey get back here. He started swimming through the ink at full speed and joey ran faster.

You're dad ran till he was at the top of the machine. There's nowhere to run. Bendy said in his demon form. He came about to push your father into the poisonous ink but you pushed your dad out of the way.

You fell into the ink  and sunk. The poisonous ink burned your throat. You screamed in pain till the ink covered you completely. Y/N! Your dad and bendy said in union. Your dad climbed down then fell to his knees and cried. You were his only Child.

Bendy also fell to his knees shocked in what he has done. A ink tear fell down his face. Your a monster bendy... joey walked away. Bendy finally had courage and jumped  into the ink and swam till he found you. He swam out and laid your almost complete dead body to the floor.

Y/n im so sorry. Bendy sobbed on you feeling guilty of what has done. Then something happened. You gasped and sat up. What happened. You said. Y/N! Bendy said hugging you tightly. Your dad came running and saw you then he joined the hug sandwich.

Once your dad and bendy let go bendy passionately kissed your lips. Your eyes widened. Then they closed. You both relaxed in the kiss and you put your hands around his neck. He put his hands on your waist. You both parted the. Your dad spoke up.

Well...we gonna get outta here or what? He said. Oh right! Bendy opened the doors and you three ran outside into the sunlight feeling free. You drove home with them and there your mom was on the porch reading when she saw your car she closed the book and stood up.

Y/N! She hugged you tightly. Once she let go and saw your dad. Joey? Is that really you? She said. Yeah (m/n) it's me. She ran to him and they kissed in the lips. Ew get a room. Bendy said rolling his eyes. Oh y/n who is this? Your mom said. Mom...this is bendy.

The end
Joey wasn't having it today😂