The teacher pt 8

You walked out of the bathroom still processing everything. Your pregnant with your teachers kid now you need to tell him. When it the right time of course.

You walked to your class and sat at your desk and your friends waited for an answer. You looked down to your desk giving them the hint. The stared in shock. So when are you gonna tell him? Eddie asked you. I guess after a month. You said. You'd probably have enough proof by then.

The bell rang and you left the school then you went to the doctor just to be sure. You walked to the maternity floor and many weird looks were given to you.

You signed in and sat down trying not to look at anyone. You got called and went to the ultra sound room. Ok ms. L/n I will put this gel on your tummy any use this stick to look inside.

The doctor explained everything to you and started the process. When she put the gel on you, you flinched. Why is it so cold. You asked. Im not sure sweetheart but you must hold still.

She did the ultrasound and it was official. Ms. L/n congratulations you are pregnant. Do you happen to know who the father is? You looked ashamed of yourself when you told her.

M-my teacher...mr darling. She looked shocked. Oh...well ok. It was silent for a few minutes then she gave you something. Here is some vitamins and stomach settlers so you can stay in class. No smoking no alcohol no cocaine no drugs. She instructed you.

Your free to got see you next week. You got up and left. Now the biggest worry on your mind was telling the father.

To be continued