Dead (wally x fem reader)

Warning: if y'all get depression it ain't my fault

You and Wally hid in the closet quietly waiting for the murder to leave. Wally just go run it's me he wants. You whispered in fear. No neighbor i must protect you what if he kills you. He replied holding onto your hand.

You both heard foot steps coming closer...
Thump

Thump.
.
.
.
. Thump

You hearts raced and you started feeling cold chill down your spine. The door swung open and you and Wally sprung up and ran as you both screamed.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
H
Hhhhhhhhhh

You fell over and the murder came up to you. OMG NO! Wally slid in front of you causing the murder to stab him in the stomach and he ran away.

You watched wally grab the knife and fall to his knees. He coughed violently and fell over. WALLY! You dropped down next to him and grabbed his almost dead body.

WALLY PLEASE SPEAK TO ME! You looked at his eye witch looked like they were in the back of his skull. He coughed and gasped. Y-y/n I'm fine leave he here. He said heavily breathing. G-go fight him go run a-and fight. He said. Your eyes welled up with tears.

Wally I can't exist in a work without you! You said trying to hold tears back. No n-n-neighbor im s-sorry. You had a bunch of tears already going down your face.

D-dont cry neighbor. Don't cry. He said trying to calm you down. He used his last bits of energy to softly kiss you on the lips. After he did his body went cold.

W-wally? Your hands started shaking and you held Wally close and sobbed. The murder came back fifteen minutes later and your eye where blood red.

Aw is your little boyfriend dead? The murder said. You were very pissed and your death mode activated. GET OVERE HERE DIPSHIT! He walked over to you smirking.

you tackled him then you took his knife. You sliced his guts out and kept stabbing and stabbing and stabbing. It's been and hour of stabbing till he was covered in blood.

You grinned evily then carried Wally outside. You put gasoline all over the building and then lit it up. The murder was dead and so was the love of your life.

Three weeks later

You had a Sever case of depression so you did the best you could put all over Wally's art work in the museum. You felt better after that.

The end