Childhood friend (wally x deaf reader)

A/n: im writing this for my old friend he's deaf so yeah I thought of making y/n deaf for all the deaf ppl

You ran up to your house at Lightning speed and opened the door to see an empty house. Your mom and dad brought in the boxes for your new house.

Where is the stuff that the truck people we're supposed to bring? You signed. They will be here tomorrow. Your mom replied.

You nodded and went to play outside. You picked up some rocks and sticks and brought some glue out. You made a sword!

You hit a tree that was near by pretending it was a monster until you felt someone touch your shoulder.

You turned to see Wally your old friend. You smiled and gave him a hug. HI NEIGHBOR. He said. (Damn I forgot to tell you you can read his lips). You waved and handed him a sword.

He got the hint you wanted to play with him. But he gave you the sword back. I wanna show you around first! He said excitedly. You nodded and followed him.

He held your hand but didn't realize. You blushed a little. First is howdy shop! He brought you inside the shop to meet howdy.

Howdy this is y/n she's deaf which means she can't hear you. She can read lips though. He said.

Nice too meet you y/n im howdy the manager! You smiled and shook his hand. Howdy blushed when your hands touched and Wally just stared.

You look at Wally a little creeped out

But he just kept staring

We should get going! He said. When you turned to leave Wally shot daggers at howdy (kinda like a death glare not rlly shooting daggers).

Next we have Barnaby. Then Julie and Eddie and frank and poppy and sally! He said really fast. You nodded.

Time skip three weeks

You were at the shop talking with howdy. You found a way to communicate with him you wrote down your words on a paper.

Wally came in with a very happy smile on his face. He saw you with laughing with howdy the. His smile turned to a frown of extreme jealousy.

He touched your shoulder and you turned. Hi neighbor wanna get a milkshake? He asked. Sure! You signed.

You wrote on the paper that you were gonna get shakes and he could come along.

Howdy accepted the offer and y'all headed to crazy masons the best milkshake bar in town.
(I LOVE CRAZY MASONS!)

Wally held your hand the whole time. When you arrived wally held the door open for you and before howdy entered he closed the door.

Howdy got up and walked inside. You looked at the delicious milkshake flavors and got stuck in choosing between the Spider-Man shake or the mermaid shake.

You finally decided after a few minutes and pointed to the mermaid shake.

A few minutes later...

After y'all finished your milkshakes you and howdy were talking up storms while wally was glaring at him.

Wally grabbed your hand and dragged you outside. Cmon y/n! He pulled on your arm not knowing it hurt you. What about howdy!? You sign.

FORGET HOWDY HES A WHORE AS PERVE. Wally said.

Wally how could you say something like that! You signed angry.

You yanked your hand away from Wally and ran back to howdy.

You ex to howdy what happened.

Uh oh someone's jealous. He said. What do you mean? You wrote down. He told you all about the crush Wally had on you and he thought that you loved howdy.

You widen your eyes at what you heard and brought howdy to Wally. You signed to Wally that you had no feelings for howdy and you'd appreciate if he apologized to howdy for his crummy. Behavior.

I'm sorry howdy. Wally apologized.

I'm sorry too wally I didn't know you felt this way. Howdy said.

You smiled and gave Wally a soft kiss on the lips. He froze and said system rebooting.

You laughed at Wally and hugged him.

The end.