Nightmare comfort (wally x fem reader)

A/n: yall idk what nightmare to write so ima try my best

You tossed and turned all night it was now three am and you cried in your sleep.

Y/n's dream
You were having a dream where you were in a room with a carpet that had a pattern resembling large trapdoors, and the windows were fastened shut with large nails.

You went to sleep, and a woman appeared upon you, telling you to leave because it was an evil place. The next thing you saw was a horrible.

You saw a big scary (biggest fear) it opened its eyes and it chased you down town and you fell on your face. The (biggest fear) grabbed you and ate you with razor sharp claws the worst thing of all was it was a lucid dream it felt real.

Dream ends

Neighbor? Neighbor wake up! Wally shook you. He seemed to hear you crying in your sleep. You were really spooked. You woke up breathing at a fast rate and screaming. Your heart was pounding out of your chest.

HEY HEY HEY SHHHH Y/N ITS OK! It's just me. Wally looked at you worried. You cried in his arms. He helped you calm down a little bit then he let you go  what happened y/n? He asked.

You told him all bout the nightmare. Oh y/n that same nightmare? He looked at you even more worried than earlier. You need to do something about this y/n. Is something bothering you? He asked.

Well I feel like we've been fighting a lot lately I feel like we're being pulled apart. You said sadly. He looked at you in shock. Oh I'm so sorry y/n I didn't know you felt this way.

He gave you a hug and helped you fall back asleep.