The wonders of the ocean pt5

Wally pov

I sighed thinking about y/n. Y/n~. I whispered her name. Her name was as sweet as honey. I remembered every perfect detail of her face. I was rudely interrupted by my father barging into my room (y'all relate no cap).

Father what's going on? I asked. He seemed happy to happy. You know my son I've never seen you bring a pretty woman to this castle before. Father said in a chill but happy tone.

Father what are you hiding? I asked concerned about what he was talking about. Then it hit me. Opposite. I muttered under my breath. Please call me dad. He smiled and kept talking to me.

I heard you got a crush on a maiden. I must know what's her name. Dad smiled. Um. I froze scared of what he'd say if he figured out she was a siren.

Don't worry I'm not here to judge. He put his hand on my shoulder. Y-y/n her names y/n. I said. Y/n...that's a very pretty name. She must be lucky. He smiled and then swam away.

Soon my brother came in. So baby brother? How'd the little talk go. I jumped up and strangled opposite and held him in a chokehold. YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT TELL BITCH! I said.

Let me go I didn't give him full detail dingus. Opposite said unable to breath. I let go and violently slammed the door. I hate your guts. I said.

Y'all y/n pov tmrw I'm sleepy  I had a free day but mom made me talk to my cousins whom are my age I got a new fave Lisa she's AWSOME she will make requests.