Proposal (wally x reader)

A/n:your twenty one and Wally is twenty two

You woke up with joy today was your 21st birthday! You got into the shower and put on a red dress without sleeves knee length. You blow dried your hair and put on some black and white converse. You grabbed your matching purse and went to Julie's house. She texted you latest night to come over and to dress pretty.

You knocked on the door and she let you in her house was dark so you turned a light on.SURPRISE. all the neighbors jumped out of behind her sofa. You smiled and giggled. Wow thank you guys. You hugged Julie your bestie and thanked her too.

You all stood around talking together about normal adult stuff. Y/n wanna open your gifts? Julie asked. Sure you smiled. The first one was some makeup from howdy, next was a free ticket to the black pink concert from frank and your brother Eddie, next Julie gave you a shine gift card, sally gave you a beautiful Gucci phone case  and poppy got you some nice candles. Wow thank guys these are great!

Wally shyly approached you and handed you some roses. Oh Wally these are beautiful! He also gave you a small box you opened it and saw a beautiful diamond ring in there. You gasped and Wally got on his knees and held your hand all the neighbors proceeded to record. Yin l/n we've been dating three years now I feel like I've known you forever. He got to his feet and said. Y/n make me the happiest man on earth and marry me. Omg yes. You said. All the neighbors cheered as you both shared a kiss.