( requested) Ok I admit it (wally x reader)

Requested by Mastermindxoxo

You and Wally ere out on your usual walk with Wally. On your walk you saw a few neighbors along the way. Hi Eddie! You smiled. Hey y/n, hey Wally.

Wally said hi back but in a not so happy tone. How are you? You ask. I'm good. We walked off but Wally still looked a bit angry. What's wrong my love?

He shook his head as if nothing was wrong but you could tell something bothered him. This happened a few times before. One day you hung out with howdy.

Wally caught y'all together and he was mad. Next day you and Barnaby were playing twister. Wally walked in and he seemed very annoyed. Now you greet Eddie and he has a bad attitude.

You used all your thought process to figure out what the hell his problem was. He was jealous. You decided to ask him tonight to be sure.

Time skip night time

You scrolled through Disney plus and played wall-E.  Wally let's see a movie. You called him. He came down and cuddled with you on the couch.

Near the end of the movie at the scene where Wally and eve fly together you finally spoke up. Wally? Yes darling? He asked. I've had the feeling something has been wrong and I have to ask do you feel jealous when I talk to the other neighbors?

He looked at you and sighed. Yes y/n I feel jealous because when ever you hang out with them it makes me feel like you don't have time for me. He said in a sad tone.

Oh Wally I didn't mean to make you feel that way. You hug him. Wally I promise I'll always have time for you. You gave him a kiss in the lips.

Srry this is short I got a whole bunch of stuff that need to be done today