Spin the bottle ( opposite wally x fem snob reader)

A/N: JIN YOU STILL OWE ME 60. 85 COUSIN I WANT THAT TAB TO BE PAID! No more chapters for you after this one until you pay

You and your friends went to poppy's party and everyone was there especially your rival Wally. He's so annoying you rolled your eyes. HEY EVERYONE LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE! Poppy said holing an empty vodka bottle.

You all sat in a circle as Julie spun the bottle. It landed on sally. They quickly kissed. Everyone ooh'ed and ahh'ed. next was frank. It loaded on Eddie and they both kissed.

Next was your turn. (This shit gonna escalate). You spun the bottle and it spun fast. It slowed down and your heart was pounding. It landed on Wally.

You were in disbelief. I refuse to kiss that bitch! You said. Aw cmon y/n it's just a peck. You rolled your eyes and turned a little red as Wally got closer to your face.

He cupped you cheeks and kissed you. His lips glided against yours. Then he slipped his tongue in your mouth. EWWWW GET A ROOM! Yelled howdy. You both parted for air.

You turned red and acted grossed out. EW EW EW EW I NEED MOUTH WASH AND A TOOTHBRUSH. You squealed as your ran to the bathroom.

Deep down you liked the kiss.