Wally x reader smut

Ok neighbor hold still now your hair will look horrible if you move. Wally was gonna braid your hair for the first time. You scooted back and got close to him then something poked you

Oh- oh my. Wally blushed. You blushed too then spoke up. Hey wally have you ever thought about...you know doing it. You shyly said. Wally smiled. Ok. He carried you bridal style to his bedroom and put you on the bed.

He kissed you and you pulled him down and kissed back but passionately. You both let go and then he started removing your shirt and your bra. He smiled and stared at your chest. Wow you have a gorgeous body! He said.

You blushed and then he sucked on your breast's. You moaned and moaned and the moaned louder when his hand went in your pants playing with the right spot.

You leaned your head back then he kissed your neck. He unzipped his fly and you noticed his bulge. Right before you grabbed it he slapped your hand. Not yet y/n.

He put you down again apothem removed your pants and underpants. He licked your clit and you moaned in pleasure. You taste so sweet neighbor then he fingered you as he kissed you then it was ur time.

You sucked on his big bulge. Then he put it in your tight lil possay. He started rocking and you both moaned. Pleas faster~ you said. He moved faster then he came and you both fell asleep.