Bruises (bad ass bitch wally x fem reader)

You where running as fast as you can  away from Wally. He was gonna beat you up for scratching his bike (not a motorcycle I mean a a little kids bike bc he's small).

You ran for a few minutes then hid in howdy's store. Hey y/n. Your best friend howdy said. Is Wally after you again? He asked. You nodded in fear.

A cold chill went down your spine when there was a loud knock on the door. It was wally and he was not happy.

EEK! You jumped up and hid behind howdy. Wally kicked the door open and stormed to howdy.

WHERE IS SHE! Wally screamed. Where's who? Howdy was playing dumb. You know who. I mean y/n the same bitch who messes everything up! Wally yelled.

You held your tongue instead of fighting back. She's not a bitch wally. Howdy was fighting back. And you shouldn't be talking either your built like a baked bean.

You couldn't help but giggle at that comment. Wally heard you and he grabbed you by the collar of your sweater.

he punched you in the face making blood come out of your mouth and nose. Howdy grabbed Wally off of you and threw him out the store.

He helped you up and gave you a gauze for your mouth and a napkin for your nose. You ok y/n? He asked. I'm f-fine. You said shaking from what happened.

I'm so s-sick of Wally giving me bruises of making me all bloody. You said a bit angry. Howdy calmed you down before you raged.

Time skip three weeks later

You were out for a walk to go look at the town billboard. One flier in specific caught your attention. A self defense class held at noon today.

You ran home quickly and counted the minutes hours and seconds till noon. Soon the time came for the class.

You walked to the all purpose center. When you walked inside you saw your neighbor Julie. Hi y/n what are you doing here!? She asked innocently.

I wanna learn how to fight so when Wally starts some mad shit I can defend myself. She looked at you puzzled but was interrupted by our teacher.

Hello class I'm your teacher Eddie! He said. The whole class said hi and we all started. He showed us the basic stuff the taught us how to remember to be in peace.

A few classes later

You finally learned how to defend yourself so your no longer scared of Wally. One day you were riding your roller blades and tripped over something small.

WATCH IT YOU WHORE! Wally yelled. You definitely got Wally angry. Your gonna pay! He slapped you in the face hard but you grabbed him by the legs and pulled him down.

He tried to get up but you held him in head lock. He didn't move at all. LET ME GO LET ME GO LET. ME . GO! he squirmed.

He got tired after a bit then you let him go. You've improved y/n. He complimented you. He walked away and finally your life got back to normal.