The tutor ( wally x reader)

A/n: so today was my first day of school it was ok I guess anyways I got a request from a girl in my class  who has trouble reading here you go (p.s this is based on a movie I watched)

You were almost done with your last tutoring session and ready to go home. It was a gift and curse that you were the smartest kid in the whole eighth grade.

Y/n l/n please come to the main office thank you *click*

Ugh. You grabbed your books and your bag. See you next week Jane have a good weekend. You left the library and walked to the office. AH y/n! Please sit. You sat down and listened to what the principal had to say.

We have a new student for you to tutor he is having trouble with his reading and comprehension. You nodded and listened on. His name is Wally darling and he will start working with you on Monday after school. You nodded and got up to leave.

Time skip next week

The final bell rang and you left class and went to the library. You sighed and set your books  waited an hour for the new student then you felt someone put their hand on your shoulder. Are you Wally darling you asked him.  Yes yes I am. He sat down next to you and the other students who had trouble on other subjects.

So Wally I heard you had trouble with reading and comprehension is that right? You asked him. He nodded with shame and embarrassment. No need to be embarrassed buddy were all ok with it we all have trouble doing stuff.

He brightened up a bit until you gave him a practice book to see what was going on. Ok Wally I want you to read this to me and write me a small summary.

He started reading the book to you out loud and then he started stuttering. You helped him out but the problem kept on going till the end of the book.

You write down notes. Ok Wally I will set a five minute timer and write as much as you can about what you read. He took the pencil and paper. You set the timer and as he worked you helped other students.

*ring* you turned the timer off and took his paper you frowned ma little and took notes. Wally I have some flash cards here with some simple words I want you to read them to me.

You held one up. Bat...mat..fake..break... He stopped at one word and you took more notes. The bell rang again and you excused everyone.
You walked to the office and sat down. Mr/ms/mrs.p/n (principals name). I have a progress report on Wally. You frowned. I'm listening. They nodded.

I think he has dislexia and often has trouble remembering what he read.  Here is some of his work. You showed them Wally's work and they were shocked.

Y/n do you mind working extra hours to help him I really don't want to make him redo the year. They asked. You rolled your eyes and nodded.

Time skip bc I'm tired

Finally after several months of helping him he finally was cured. Thank you so much y/n! He gave you a hug. You giggles and hugged him back. Hey y/n do you think that maybe we could hang out sometime like see a movie. He said blushing.

You smiled. I would love that.