Fighting (pico x reader)

A/N: WARNING PICO HAS A GUN HE WONT SHOOT HELL JUST POINT IT AT SOMEONE btw you both have a daughter named Lynn her pic below

ARE .YOU .KIDDING .ME!? Your husband pico yelled while staring at the bill from Amazon. Babe what happened? You walked in to see him angrily staring at the bill then at you.

YOUR THE PROBLEM THATS WHAT! He replied standing up and scolding you . His face turned redish in anger and you got super confused.

What did I do babe chill. You looked at him in a confused and pissed way. He slammed the bill down to the table. YOU CAN NEVER STOP SPENDING MONEY CAN YOU!? He raised his voice coming closer to you.

Babe I only ordered a few things what's the big deal? You also said raising your voice a bit. SHUT UP DO YOU THINK 1200067 DOLLARS IS CHEAP?

OH HELL NAH DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO SHUT UP!? You got closer to him and he grabbed his gun. PAY UP OR YOU DIE! He pointed the gun at you.

You both heard a small gasp. It was your daughter Lynn whom was only 6. She ran away from the spot and the both of you turned to the direction she ran.

This is on you. Your bratty husband slapped you in the face and walked off. You geared up scared of what would happen so all you did was run to the bedroom and cry.

Time skip 45 min and pico pov

I sat in the garage with guilt. I shouldn't have slapped her or try to kill her. I stood up and when to make this right. I knocked on the bedroom door.

What do you want. I soft sad  and scared voice said. Y/n...I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so mad and aggressive. I said. She opened the door and wrapped her arms around me. I'm sorry I'll never spend money again. She teared up again.

I hugged her back and then a tiny giggle came from behind us. It was Lynn who also came in the hug sandwich.

YALL I GOT NEW NICKNAMES THEIR PERFECT ToT